or Connect

Posts by frankie

I've been saving for one of these for like 2 years and happily set it up last week. I am a video editor so thought, this thing will rock! (I've been using the 23" for last few years.) Now I feel like maybe I screwed up. This thing is freaking huge! I used to sit just a foot or so away from my 23" monitor, and now I just plain feel weird with this beast. I've pushed it way back and am sitting way further away but it still messes with my eyes. Does anyone else...
So I guess this turned out to be a nothing...
I guess still no word on the' special' thing from yesterday FCP meet yet...
Thanks!
Anyone heard anything regarding the FCP announcement after the FCP user's group meeting? Thanks for info!
Newbe questions- I apologize... Can both Blu-Ray and HD-DVD players/recorders both play regular old standard DVDs? Thanks for the info!
I remember they had a few things at an extra 10% or someting last year only on that day. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything for this year!
Maybe just me, but I still prefer MOTU's Digital Performer anyways...
Hello all, Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Laptop bags/sleeves/etc. that they like or have heard good things about. I'm getting a MBP soon and wanted to keep it safe. I know there are 1,000s to choose from but wanted something decent without spending a fortune. The vaja cases look awesome but are out of my price range. Anyone have any thouhts? Thanks for any info! ...sorry I spelled bags wrong in title...
I hope 1,000s of people rush out and buy FCP 6, Leopard, and the new Red camera right away. This way they can work out all the bugs for when I actually upgrade a year later. I can't wait to buy FCP 6 and Leopard next March!