or Connect

Posts by frankie

Pretty sure the sheep are the ones thinking business and the 'free market' will regulate itself and keep everything in check.  What 'Freedoms' do you think you'll have when the rich own your government and own you?
I'd say at least as much as you and I seems fair.  Why don't you agree?  You thin on those billions in profits they should pay less?
Taxes are the lowest in 60 years.  Corporate taxes seem high but no one pays any so it's meaningless.  Didn't you just read the article?  Apple paid less than you and I.  Way less.
Completely agree.  I love Apple products, but does Tim Cook really need to be making $400 million in 1 year alone?  All these CEO's and board members have so much money they are buying the gov't.  If you have that much money lying around something is wrong with the system.
Completely agree with the education part.  We need to switch our military and education budgets and see where we are in 20 years.  Education solves multiple problems at once, less drugs, less abortions, staying in school, better jobs, future companies, smarter workforce, etc.  Too bad the GOP wants to cut education and invest more in military...
From what I can see Apple gave Samsung the chance to pay the royalties up front and Samsung said no.  They were willing to take this chance.  They lost.  That's business.
Go ahead and retort.  What do you have to say?
THROW AWAY THE KEY.   The White collar crime in this country needs to start now and end with most of Wall Street, the bankers, and half of the politicians.
Hand delivering the lobby check?
Lobbying should be illegal and tax loopholes should not exist.  Period.     Let's have a nationwide vote on it and see what happens.  I guarantee is would be 99% to 1% in the results...