or Connect

Posts by frankie

I love Apple but they need to pay their taxes like the rest of us, along with the other corporate welfare recipients!
Sounds like another wall street douchabag to me. By the way apple pay your taxes like the rest of us.
The phone is fine.  If you want something bigger get a tablet.  Seriously who wants to carry something that big?  I think the iphone 5 is perfect combination of both.
What sales? Who's actually buying these things? I've been dying to buy a new Mac Pro for years but there's o way I'm spending several thousand on such old tech. How long have thunderbolt ports been out? So much for a 'PRO' machine...
Maybe they should make a mac and someone will buy one.     I've been wanting to buy a new Mac Pro for 3 years but I'm not spending several thousand on several year old tech.  Aren't APPLE the biggest company in the world?   You can make iphones and mac pros you know.  It's possible.
    This is what is happening.  The rich will own us all, regardless of whether they just keep throwing money at our politicians or not.  At least with government on our side and fighting we have a chance.     Your idea that corporation will self-reguate have been proven not to work.  Leek at where we are.  Look at the stock market.  We are living the proof that corporations will destroy the planet and buy the country.  I completely agree with the other poster.   Did you...
    I think myself and the last couple people are asking very similar questions.  I've yet to hear from a Libertarian how this could work.  With no regulations and no protection from corporate expansion, explain how the world would look where the rich don't own us all?    You do realize btw that government is there to represent us.  Now I know in modern times it's become increasingly owned by the rich.  But if scaled back and money removed I see a better outlook than one...
Interesting.  So tell me how the country would look then.   Out of curiosity, are planning on voting for Gary Johnson?    Also, since that seems like an extreme version of libertarian, tell me how we would thrive in such a country, as all I can ever see at the end of a libertairan utopia is the rich owing us all.
    Make it illegal. Problem solved.  Now pay up.   Here's an idea for you.  Why doesn't every person in the country claim themself as a self proprietor business and open offshore accounts in other countries?  Then no one will ever pay taxes.  Sound good?  Probably to you yes.   If the rich have so much money they can buy the gov't, who's job it is to represent you and me and not the corps and rich buying them, then tell me again how that's good?   I am not for 'big...
    Oh yes genius.  We should all applaud not paying taxes.  Personally I feel good investing in my country.     The only reason it's not illegal is because the rich have bought their way into our government to make it legal.