or Connect

Posts by frankie

Agreed. And the jobs in the US just keep on going...all for greed and profits....oh and I guess for lobbying money too, can't forget that.
Agreed. And although I'm not a huge Obama fan in general, he's looking a million times better than any one of the complete douchebags running in the Republican party. Seriously the GOP are complete and utter joke, all at the expense of most Americans.
I really wish Apple hadn't screwed up with iWeb. Why didn't they keep it going and update it and make a professional version? It could have been awesome...
I agree with him. As an American, Canada is looking pretty desirable right now with the conservative and corporate morons running this country in the ground.
I agree. If they cared about labor policies they wouldn't be overseas to begin with. I love my Apple products, but just like every other American company sending jobs overseas, they care about money above all else, including the welfare of humans, the planet, or any Patriotism to America.
Sounds great but do you really think Apple would do this? I mean their Apple TV isn;t even 1080. If anything they're usually behind in everyone else and charge more. ODN;t get me wrong I love Apple and would love for something like this. But I just don't see it, literally...sorry bad pun...
Agreed. I own a small video production house and have worked in tons of other editing suites over the years. Most of the people who use Avid only continue to do so from their initial investment back in the day. They have to justify spending anywhere from 30-100K on the equipment. I've edited with both Avid and FCP both for the last 15 years and I'd pick FCP any day over Avid. Its a personal choice but to me Avid is a pain in the ass and FCP feels much more user...
Just curious what the latest word is on the 3rd GEN Apple TV and when it may come out. Anyone have any info or speculation? Thanks!
How can China sue anyone for stealing anything? Stealing other's ideas and copying is practically their calling card! Seriously add up the amount of pirated and copied shit over there and let's call the whole debt to them even. Done.
Uh, more like HELL for them. You have to be kidding right? Who the F wants to work on days like that? Maybe if they pay commission, otherwise forget it.