or Connect

Posts by frankie

So dumb question... Is it build into 4GS or into iOS? Will it work with iphone 4 as well? I don't get it.
Couldn't agree more. Why are they still around?
Couldn't agree more.
Some one needs to grow some, and go after the douchebags and throw them all in prison. And unfortunately (even though I wish it was) that person isn't Obama.
Nice!
I;m sure it's just a mixup or computer glitch or something and Apple will make it right. On the other hand, who cares. Maybe the Chinese Government should actually try to stop any of the ridiculous piracy of American products. I think the US should add up a rough estimate of how much is actually pirated across all product lines, movies, software, etc and just take that straight off the bill we're supposed to owe them. Better yet=we're even. Next...
There is not a single 'Editor worth their paying for and with half a brain' that switches to using any brand new software immediately after it is released, as a professional and stable environment in which to work with clients.
Have fun. I HATE Avid.
For the most part I agree. The thing that really gets me though, it that it's not backwards compatible. That really sucks and unfortunately will never be addressed.
Totally agree. I used to recommend LaCie products to tons of people, until they all starting breaking and I had to deal with their horrible customer support. I'll never buy from them again. I'll wait until OWC comes out with their new drives.