or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

As mentioned above, you could use a single ID for iTunes (so you can share purchased apps, songs and video), but each have different ID's for iCloud, and yet another (if you desire) for FaceTime. 
 That's it exactly. (and yet different accounts for FaceTime if you desire)
Chrome's not evil, but it is Google.  Google finances all it's "free" stuff by ad revenue.  It wasn't malicious software feeding you ads, it was Google feeding you ads. If you don't like it, don't use their free "stuff".   As for the "freezing" issue; it's hard to say.  More important than the fact that Safari was running, (and really, that's not the cause if it was doing it with Chrome as well, even if less often,) we need to know what Safari was DOING when it froze...
 The 4s  was actually quite a bit different internally.  They looked and functioned the same, but the 4s had a MUCH better CPU/GPU inside it... likely the reason it could support iOS8 and the 4 couldn't (at least not by Apple's standards... of course it COULD have run on the -4, but the experience would not have been what Apple wanted of the device/OS.) .. much the same way that OSX Yosemite won't be able to run on a Macintosh SE/30
 The apps themselves take up hardly any space, so why not install them by default? As for iBooks... While I use it almost exclusively on my iPad... with an iP6+ It'll be useable on the phone as well. I think most people will either want them, or not care, and so requiring the few people that DON'T want to delete it will be less annoying to the greater population. ;)
I don't know what's funnier... the original post, or the post-whore feeding the troll. (OK, not technically a "troll", but certainly a spammer.)     and yes... I see the pot/kettle comments coming and I'll accept that.
 Keep reading.
 Tallest Skil says fewer than 10% of the new phones sold will be plus-size... they're totally unusable.
ATT said the same thing about tethering ... then took more than 3 years to finally "allow" it.
Truth is, we're about to find out just how many people WANT a bigger iPhone.     Sure, they could have had a bigger phone for years already, but many were willing to sacrifice size for a better OS.  Now they finally have a choice with the superior (opinion) OS and we'll see how sell the 6+ sells.