or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

How do you figure?Who did the survey?What was the sample size?Did the respondents actually get to hold the 6+ before answering? (or better yet, USE it for a bit.) I could as easily state that your opinion actually represents only 2.3% of the entire population of the earth... but... I'd just be pulling that number out of my ass, same as your 90% number. ;)
 I wasn't trying to imply guilt or innocence either way.  Merely stating that denying something doesn't NECESSARILY mean you're trying to hide what you're denying. We'll have to start a whole different thread if you want to get me started on an over-reaching government. ;)
Unuseable for TallestSkil, perhaps... and for others too, no doubt.  But his opinion does not count for EVERYone... I think he will soon see that there are more than enough people out there that find the 6+ size perfectly useable. I use my phone for reading as much as any other single task... the larger screen of the 6+ will be awesome for me, and still perfectly useable. 
 Patience.... it's a virtue.
 Only the cellular iPads.  It's not known by most users, but your cellular iPad actually has a phone-number assigned to it. (If it's got a cellular data package activated.) ... Its software doesn't allow it to be used as a phone, but it has the right chips in it... so that it can access the cellular data network.
In English, with Safari active, the very top menubar has a "View" menu (4th menu to the right of the "Apple"), and the 6th item down in that menu is Show/Hide Status Bar.   From within an email, the only way I know to see the link is to right-click on the link, select "Copy Link", and then paste it somewhere to see the full URL.
... at the same time, just because I might choose to "plead the 5th" in a courtroom, does not NECESSARILY mean I'm hiding anything.   (meaning: just because the feds won't re-examine things, or allow an independent party "full subpoena power", does not NECESSARILY mean they are hiding anything.)
I fixed a similar problem (maybe same?, maybe not.) ... It ended up being a corrupted cache file... deleted that file (requires use of console) and everything worked again.   Now, I never tried any other mail apps, and I would have thought that cache file was unique to apple mail... so maybe yours is a different problem.   In any case, it's worth a try.  Google is your friend ... that's where I figured out what to do... the hints I gave should get you started down the...
 I'm not so sure.  It could be that the size of the audio jack doesn't matter... that the battery is what's now controlling size constraints.
 Except that the current share price takes into account how many shares are available to be traded. (hence, "total market cap" isn't really affected by how many shares are available.) Your inflation point is a good one though.