or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

s
That is exactly WHY they made 13B in profit in one quarter and have 150B in "cash on hand". That is where the money to acquire other businesses/patents comes from. That is where money for R&D comes from (and they spend a HUGE amount on R&D). Apple is arguably the most successful business on the planet right now, and you think they should change their strategy?!?!?
 I prefer the older 5-1/4" ones myself... I like that they came in that protective sheath.
You should take the time you're spending bitching on here, and instead, take the damn phones back and get them refunded. Why you haven't already done that seems to confuse everyone else on here.   (It's cold, I'm bored... this IS my hobby ;) )
This entire thread seems to be a lesson in "how to feed a troll".
 Nope.Apple dropped Siri's "beta" tag with iOS7.
 There already was a red one ... at $977,000 USD it's a bit pricey. (http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2013/null-n09014/lot.27.html)
I think TallestSkil hit the nail... Most MacPRO users just aren't going to be interested in a "new" plastic case... they bought a tool and it looks good enough as is.   The "shrink-wrap" idea would be so much cheaper... there might be a market for that product.  The DIY modders will, of course, re-paint the existing piece... but again... the Pro sells in such (relatively) small quantities that tooling up to make a replacement case would just make for a ridiculously...
 Or "Click2Flash".
 ...there's a very remote possibility that it CAN (by overheating), but it's highly UNlikely. I'd recommend you continue visiting the site, as I'm not sure I want you reproducing! ;) (Hard to come to a definitive position on that, however, based on this one thread.)