or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

FYI, trackpad tapping is working just fine for me with Mavericks.   Have you tried changing the Preferences setting for it, then changing it back? ... MAYBE that'll re-set the thing.
dare I ask?:   What, exactly, is "la-la land"?  Are you being forwarded to www.lalaland.com?... is Safari crashing?... is the entire machine hanging?... are you entering a transcendental state?    I'm just curious what the problems actually are that I should be wary of when I upgrade.
Better specs than the MBAir? ... wouldn't that also make it MORE expensive than the MBAir? ... so the MBAir would STILL be the only $999 option.
  How's that ???  
There's not a central place to do this anymore (but the advantage is that it allows you to use a different ID for each of those services.) The location isn't even the same within each app (to change that setting.)   You'll need to find the location in each app (or it's settings page) to remove/logout/change it's ID ... then re-log-in using the new ID.   If that STILL doesn't work, you might try restoring the phone...    At this point millions of people have already...
 See... now you're just making shit up.
 Have any facts or examples to back that statment up? ... or are you just making up crap as it suits you?
 Good luck finding one in the U.S. ! (USAirways is out. So's United and American... You've ruled out Delta... Virgin America pilots are a bit perturbed at management right now... ) I haven't spoken with pilots from Alaska Airines or Jet Blue recently... maybe they will work for you. Of course, If you're flying domestically, then the odds are that you're actually flying on something like Skywest anyhow, which is AAA-ball at best. ;)
Scratches are not the same as peeling paint.   Isn't there a way to calibrate the level?
 The short answer is "No".