or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

It's not up to (just) Apple ... the record labels have to agree to it before it can happen.
 you made me laugh with your first post!... excellent! (and so true...)
 If you're part of "the developer program", you should know the answer to that. ;)
 ...unless you have a small shred of self respect.
If your contract is up, ATT will unlock the phone at no charge to you... definitely have that done, as it increases the value of the phone slightly. (and makes it easier to sell if you decide to do that in the future.)   But once you remove the sim (or even leave it in, but cancel service), the phone will still work perfectly, you just won't have access to ATT's service (phone calls, cellular texting, cellular data) ... EVERYTHING else will work just fine. But keep the...
 Yes ... but NOT with the 3GS.
"Non-profit" does not mean "no expenses" ... budget money for a computer. or... (and this is based on your chosen moniker)... just pray for a computer... doesn't God grant wishes offered in the form of prayer? (of course I'm assuming you'r God comes from the Bible... if your thinking of Odin, then I don't think he operates the same way.)
if all else fails, leave the ethernet plugged into the 20", then set it to share it's internet connection over wifi. (It will now act as a WiFi base station, and share the internet it gets over ethernet.) ... Now set the 24" to log onto that WiFi station you just created.  Now both Macs have internet access once again.
I think they should go completely retro and design a 10 pound bag phone that uses an analog signal network.  I sure miss that one.
good point, timgriff84...   People aren't really buying the iPhone, they're buying a piece of hardware that runs iOS ... the OS is what they're REALLY after... it's just icing on the cake that Apple makes really solid hardware to run it.