or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

Nobody on here knows... You'll have to ask the Apple store. With an expired warranty, they certainly COULD charge you, but there's no law that says they MUST. Call 'em, set up an appointment, and take it in... they might just have a quick/easy way of forcing it to restore at the "genius" bar.
Now... I really haven't ordered it yet... I couldn't be bothered to be up at 2 AM to pre-orer, so I'll wait till they're available in store.   The other point is, I could care less what color the back of it is ... but I want a black face on it... that means space-grey is the only choice for me.  I'd be fine with gold or silver if they had a black face. (I just find it less distracting when watching movies or playing games... the black bezels just seem blend into the...
P.S. ... (per the poll) the only reason a 4" iP6 would be "popular" is because it would be cheaper.
I believe the driving force here (well... limiting force, in this case) is battery technology.  More powerful chips (even though insanely efficient) and more radios running more often on our data- and connection-hungry phones means a huge battery requirement.  If Apple had an iPhone6 in a 4" size, I wonder if the battery life wouldn't be WORSE than previous models.     I have no doubt Apple is aggressively pursuing new or battery battery technology, but until something...
hmm... dunno then... test it out... you've got nothing to loose but 40 days.
I would GUESS that what T-Mo is telling you is BS.  I doubt there's a "temporarily" locked version, they just want you to buy their service (since they don't really make much (if any) money just selling you the piece of hardware).   (unless T-MO has some way of locking it after THEY get it... I would guess that what Apple ships to T-Mo is UNlocked when it leaves China.)
 You just negated your own argument. "Guns", in this case, are no different than the encrypted data... they can do nothing on their own, they are neither dangerous nor benevolent.  It takes action by a person.  It is merely a tool that a criminal (or idiot) can cause to be dangerous ... while the vast majority of Guns" (like the vast majority of encrypted data) are tools put to good use or used for protection from criminals. (The way the encryption prevents criminals from...
Still... the amount of force necessary to bend that thing hardly falls within "normal use".
I was under the impression that the verification took place at the beginning of the install process... you should be fine.
Yeah.. i watched that...   He used a hell of a lot of force to get that thing to bend.   It fit's fine in MY front pants pockets.   RORWessels obviously has no understanding of physics.