or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

I prefer the older 5-1/4" ones myself... I like that they came in that protective sheath.
You should take the time you're spending bitching on here, and instead, take the damn phones back and get them refunded. Why you haven't already done that seems to confuse everyone else on here.   (It's cold, I'm bored... this IS my hobby ;) )
This entire thread seems to be a lesson in "how to feed a troll".
 Nope.Apple dropped Siri's "beta" tag with iOS7.
 There already was a red one ... at $977,000 USD it's a bit pricey. (http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2013/null-n09014/lot.27.html)
I think TallestSkil hit the nail... Most MacPRO users just aren't going to be interested in a "new" plastic case... they bought a tool and it looks good enough as is.   The "shrink-wrap" idea would be so much cheaper... there might be a market for that product.  The DIY modders will, of course, re-paint the existing piece... but again... the Pro sells in such (relatively) small quantities that tooling up to make a replacement case would just make for a ridiculously...
 Or "Click2Flash".
 ...there's a very remote possibility that it CAN (by overheating), but it's highly UNlikely. I'd recommend you continue visiting the site, as I'm not sure I want you reproducing! ;) (Hard to come to a definitive position on that, however, based on this one thread.)
Excessive heat can cause deterioration of some of the electronics in your computers. That's why they have big heat-sinks and fans to keep them at a reasonable temperature.   However, Heat-realated damage does NOT corrupt the OS.  Based on what you wrote in your OP, heat was not the cause of your machine's demise.   But the machines are designed to be used ... and to run at certain temps... if you routinely run your MBP hard while it's sitting on a pillow that...
Agreed ... he should check that! (I know my kids almost NEVER use their "phone" for voice-calls ... :) )