or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

B.S. ... a matter of opinion.Audi's plan to support BOTH systems is definitely the way to go.I'd own a car for 15+ years... but could easily decide to switch phone platforms in that time.
It's part of running Beta software ... not all pieces are there in every release ... stuff is added/removed as Apple sees fit as they work on various aspects ... you Beta testers get to "test" whatever they have included while they "fix" the stuff that was removed.   Or it could be that the BD drivers work just fine, but they are not including it in Beta versions to avoid paying licensing fees for that code that doesn't NEED to be tested.  (I'm just speculating ... I...
No need to "stand corrected" ... your post was still correct and I agree with you.  I was just thinking that the quote of Maestro64's was taken too literally... I read it as sarcasm, thinking he'd likely agree with us.
(I THINK Maestro64 was being sarcastic ... I could be wrong.)The fact that Hatchette could go to Apple and sell their books through iBooks is exactly how the free market is supposed to work.  Amazon is free to set their terms for providing distribution... and publishers are free to NOT use Amazon if they feel Amazon is being too onerous.  Most publishers are willing to accept these terms, though, because they feel it is easier/cheaper than building their own digital...
cool ! ... thanks for the write-up ... I'd almost LIKE for my HDD to fail so I'd have an excuse to do that to my iMac. ;)    (I can't recall the last time I actually used the DVD drive)
failed math in 1st grade?   126/7=18
Are you talking about the device in his hand?... or the one on the screen?   On screen is just a 5s (or 5 ?) ... they're zoomed on so that the top and bottom of the phone are cropped out of the picture... that's why it "appears" to be different.. you just can't see the top with the slit, or the bottom with the home button.
 ...and how did it run?  Did it have problems?
 It was worth clicking into this thread just for that.
Run the Mini's (do some stuff with them) withOUT the external drive connected.  Do they exhibit the bad behavior in that configuration? If they misbehave withOUT the external drive connected, then you can infer that the external drive is not the problem.   If they run fine without the external drive, and then misbehave again when you connect the external drive (or shortly after you try to use the external drive), it's likely that the external drive has some failings...