or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

well... That's just not true... Your old phone will work just fine with a brand new computer ... Even with a Windows computer.
Most likely interference. Mine does the same thing (AirTunes cutting out) when the microwave is running. Some cordless phones use the same frequencies and could cause similar problems. If you live in an apartment, it could easily be a neighbors oven or phone causing your problems.
I believe P.T. Barnum had the answer to those two questions!
Unless you're privy to Apple's plans... even THAT is probably more than you KNOW. Granted, It's a pretty reasonable assumption, but Apple hasn't even admitted that there will be an iPhone 5, much less that they'll be dropping it from all but the two U.S. carriers.
Is it too hard for you to read the article???
The hardware is fine. The softeware (eyeTV) is fine. The processing lag was annoying for me, but bearable. It's just not the same experience as a dedicated TV and cable/DirecTV DVR setup though.
I want to know where he got the 36GB version! Those things were only made in limited numbers and are huge collectors items now! He also says he got the 3G when it came out... And is only getting around to complaining about this 3 years later??? Then there's his writing "style".
Because, right or wrong, we live within the societies we create... and we have created various rules within those societies. I didn't mean to imply that it was morally correct... just that that's the way it is. Now... If you want to live in fantasy-land... then sure, you are the master of your own destiny!
We'll admit that "own" is an ambiguous word here... but... The answer depends on the laws governing the political entity of which you are a member.
OK then... HOW do you reduce the population ? And don't just tell me "birth control" ... that's been around for several generations and hasn't proven effective (at a macro-level). Too many people on this planet are still so superstitious they believe they have a divine mandate to "go forth and multiply" ... how do you get them to stop?... how do you get third-world countries to stop?... The list goes on and on ... are we to condone UN sanctioned murder in the name of...