or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?
Because the actual "Free" service hasn't been announced/rolled-out yet.
The answer is already here (in this thread.)
Search for info on "Home Sharing" (a feature of iTunes) ... it will automatically keep iTunes Store purchased stuff synced... but non-iTunes-purchased media (even though you store it within iTunes) will have to be synced manually... pretty straightforward and easy though. You still have to pick just ONE of the machines to sync your iPhone (or iPods/iPads) to ... it won't be able to sync to both libraries. (Home Sharing only syncs media between the two (or more)...
I'd like to help you out here, but I can't. I agree with YOUR point of view. It's a good piece of software that does the job it's designed to do, and does it well. The name is kind of misleading these days though, as it has evolved to handle so much more than just "tunes". I don't buy the "bloated" remarks though, as I would HATE to have to fire up several different programs to sync music, movies, books, apps ... on iPods, iPhones, iPads... What some people think of as...
It's good to be the King!...
ATT's gonna tell you you have to switch to a limited plan...
hmm... so we work for the same boss!... Are you getting to keep the name or the logo?? (I'm keeping the logo.) (unless your screen-name is really old, I'm guessing your keeping the same logo too.)
but those "unexecuteable calls" that you think are happening do nothing to "slow down" your computer ... they just do nothing.
well... That's just not true... Your old phone will work just fine with a brand new computer ... Even with a Windows computer.