or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

It's good to be the King!...
ATT's gonna tell you you have to switch to a limited plan...
hmm... so we work for the same boss!... Are you getting to keep the name or the logo?? (I'm keeping the logo.) (unless your screen-name is really old, I'm guessing your keeping the same logo too.)
but those "unexecuteable calls" that you think are happening do nothing to "slow down" your computer ... they just do nothing.
well... That's just not true... Your old phone will work just fine with a brand new computer ... Even with a Windows computer.
Most likely interference. Mine does the same thing (AirTunes cutting out) when the microwave is running. Some cordless phones use the same frequencies and could cause similar problems. If you live in an apartment, it could easily be a neighbors oven or phone causing your problems.
I believe P.T. Barnum had the answer to those two questions!
Unless you're privy to Apple's plans... even THAT is probably more than you KNOW. Granted, It's a pretty reasonable assumption, but Apple hasn't even admitted that there will be an iPhone 5, much less that they'll be dropping it from all but the two U.S. carriers.
Is it too hard for you to read the article???
The hardware is fine. The softeware (eyeTV) is fine. The processing lag was annoying for me, but bearable. It's just not the same experience as a dedicated TV and cable/DirecTV DVR setup though.