or Connect

Posts by KingOfSomewhereHot

Look for iPhone backup batteries. The ones built into a case won't work, but find one that just plugs into the dock connector... It should power the iPad just fine. I'd guess it would provide an hour or so of use since the larger screen will use noticeably more power than a phone... But just speculating on that.
Dare I ask who the others are? If I were to list 5 ... I'd have to go with:Burt RutanJimmy BuffettSteve JobsRichard BransonPaul Allen(in order of preference)
I wouldn't say he's "fine"... he has pancreatic cancer (perhaps in remission) and a liver transplant... both things that mean a person will never be "fine" for the rest of their life. However, we've seen nothing to indicate that the cancer is active again, or that he's having rejection issues... His visit to the Cancer clinic could very well have been a routine check-up... he'll be getting those for the rest of his life now. The fact that he took a leave is also indicative...
You can give them separate/different names.
Why would it have to be smaller??? When the iPhone 5 comes out, just keep the 3GS (preferable at 16GB) available as a $200 no contract or free with contract model ! I'd also like to be able to have an iPhone without a data plan (for my kids).
For iPhoto: Quit iPhoto, then just drag your iPhoto Library (by default it's in your "pictures" folder) into the new location on the external drive. Now re-start iPhoto while holding down the "Option" key. You'll be given the opportunity to select a new (choose "Other Library") library. Select that option and tell it where to find the "new" library. Each time you re-start iPhoto normally, it automatically goes to whichever library was used last. iTunes is not quite as...
Their annual report. (Not the summary version.)
But the problem in the US is (I keep forgetting you're from GB) those people would milk the government for as much "student loan" money as they could... use it to buy big-screen TV's and crack... then NEVER get a job for the rest of their life, thereby never needing to repay the "loans"... It's just how our government has been training it's poorest citizens for the last 50 years.
The way HS keeps making all these assertions without evidence, and trying to force others to live by his personal code of ethics, I'm stating to think he'd make a good religious nut! Maybe a televagelist or some such thing.
But most of the "big" families you're thinking of happen at the extreme low end of the economic scale... people that couldn't care less about tax incentives anyway. I am an anomaly in my income bracket by having more than 2 children... I know very few of my contemporaries that do. But really, the one's you want to punish are the ones that SHOULD be having larger families... people that can afford to feed, clothe, and educate and care for multiple children withOUT...