or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

It's because of Apple's marketing. Their department has agents all over the world who go into people's homes and force them, at gunpoint, to purchase Apple products. Apple products on their own do not illicit any excitement nor desire on their own merits; people don't clamor for them due to their appeal, design, aesthetic, quality or ease of use. To wit, if you look closely at the Karlie Kloss photo above, to the left of the uncropped photo you will see an Apple marketing...
Where is the PIN/Touch ID-required-to-power-down feature?
Archos had the large-capacity MP3 player before Apple did, so there. And they're a DOMINANT player in the market.
I wonder where Apple's responsibility ends and common sense/obviousness begins.
I hope to God that they fix the folder border-radius bug. (Credit: https://twitter.com/rafifyalda/status/512662444666130434) Also, the default keyboard doesn't stick. I use SwiftKey, have it listed as the first keyboard in settings, yet it always gets superseded by the standard keyboard.
Well, that now leaves Samsung with nothing but U2 as fodder for an Apple-mocking commercial.
Oh man, PayPal is right on the money. However, if they can save me the 7-or-so clicks I need to use PayPal on my iPhone versus Apple Pay with Touch ID, I'm listening.
That Ralph de la Vega sounds like the poster boy of douchebaggery. He's the kind of guy that gets his face punched in at a cocktail party for a complete moronic dickhead.
Something's missing here. What happens at the POS? The current Verifone readers are from the 20th century. Will Apple provide an iBeacon/NFC dongle to all retailers? I can see Target or Nordstrom making the switch, but what I really want is to be able to buy my Cisco and King Cobra at Leroy's Liquors and Fried Chicken with my iPhone. Will Leroy be Touch ID-compliant? The big retailers, that's the steak. The little guy is where the sizzle is.
To paraphrase Kramer: "All steak, no sizzle!"