or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

I really just hope they're in a holding pattern here, not making any revolutionary interface updates until the requisite hardware shows its face, as you imply. Let's see what the future holds, but the present sure is a mess. 
The Apple TV homescreen/layout is a bonafide mess. I dare anyone to challenge that assertion. I mean, seriously; compared to other Apple properties/interfaces, how can one possibly claim that it's pretty and that "it's that simple"?
Where are all the "Let the free market decide" jack-offs/Comcast shareholders?
Like species propagation, it's good to have a varied gene pool to facilitate metamorphic process. (Hold on, just had a thought, that trying to draw an analog between software versions and evolution of species does not work. Valiant try, though, don't you think?) 
I heard a dude in Nebraska got one. So it's very, very prevalent and insidious, according to a local area analyst.
Yea, that'll fly.
Damn, that's a bargain in that area, for that house. Real estate in this area is fucking crazy.
How do they install the GM on iPhones that ship soon after the OS/phone is officially released? If, let's say, they're selling 500,000 at launch, say September 16, and the GM isn't finalized until September 5, how do they get the OS on all those phones!? Of course, they do get it done, but how do they do it? Do they have to unbox every phone, plug it in, then load up the latest version of the OS? Crazy.
Is it just me or did no one notice "through 2015" for the Sprint deal? That means they can screw your sister come 2016.
They can't possibly call it iWatch. That's an ugly name. The word 'watch' itself comes off the tongue like a stripper out the back door; bumbling, slurring, and smelling of a gas station latrine. Like George Constanza in "The Seven," saying that the name "Blanche" must've sounded horrible at some point.