or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Two things: - Way too much desk space in those interior shots! Cut that elbow room in half. - Why did they have to simulate a basketball game? Oh wait, everyone at Apple works through lunch.
Ooh, maybe it can do an OTA update to my Takata airbag.
This guy should be Apple's next CEO. Then again, he's just a Monday morning quarterback who has a lot of money. Guys with a lot of money get to do a lot of things they aren't qualified to do. For example, the funniness of someone's joke is directly proportional to how much money/power they have? This guy can do a Knock Knock joke and have the room in tears; if Louis C.K. walks in afterwards, it'd be crickets, crickets I tell you!
I've been boycotting any merchant who doesn't accept Apple Pay. (P.S. Can someone give me a ride? I haven't been able to buy gas anywhere.)
That's as socioeconomically myopic comment as you're gonna see. He just went from middle-class families struggling to make ends meet who depend on the ACA, to the one-percenter flashing their gold rose Apple Watch on Rodeo Drive.    Nice job, Bush. Such an idiot--runs in the family, obvi. 
Wish Apple did the same thing for Yosemite.   Where's Snow Leopard?    (Gotta go, Finder crashed again...) 
I will not make a comment about that photo...I will not make a comment about that photo...I will not make a comment about that photo...I will not make a comment about that photo...I will not make a comment about that photo...I will not make a comment about that photo...
 Yea, but that gives Apple all the advantage when it comes to warranty. 
That's okay, the Nevada Gaming Commission will recoup Pacquiao's bag of money since he didn't check the box on the form asking him if he was injured before the fight. 
They better fix this fast. I am getting the Sport model specifically for cycling, and using it in conjunction with the Strava app. Two "killer apps" for me: 1) getting notifications while cycling, such that I don't have to stop the bike and get my phone out; 2) seeing my Strava stats while on the bike, again, without the need to stop and get my phone out. The Apple Watch will fail (for me) if its power capabilities fall short in this respect.