or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Looking forward to the HomeKit hacks. "Why has the Smith's garage door been opening and closing non-stop the entire week they've been on vacation?"
Someone please hack Richtel's and Chen's stock trading accounts to see how many shares of APPL these guys own. I'm sure none of us will be surprised at the results.
Just what I need: Ads for Jenny Craig after Google sniffs out my BMI in my "private" health files. HIPAA be damned!
Rumor is iPhone 7 will have wireless charging.
"It should be noted that the feature was working only from iOS to Mac at the time of this writing, but Handoff should be completely two-way compatible at launch." Just wait, an analyst is to write an investor piece based on this information, telling his customers to dump Apple stock "based on their inability to innovate beta software."
I love reading this stuff, even though I understood only three words in the entire article.
Any word on a "Passcode Required to Power Off" setting?    When I steal someone's iPhone, the first thing I do is power it down. With this feature, my business would be crippled.    Regards,  iPhone Thief*   *I am joking about being an iPhone Thief. 
AI: You guys haven't a clue what you're gonna write when you made that video, did you?! Can't you take a second and write out a script on a napkin or something before wasting our time showing a clumsy video of someone who can't possibly think of what to type?!
With the turgid water backdrop, I suspect Apple will be getting into the Swimming apps category, helping people maximize their swimming workouts and also providing a social component to communicate lap speeds with friends and family. Samsung, start your copiers.
Yosemite. That's awesome. I was there last week and they should name every Apple product after a feature there. Half Dome Glacier Point Happy Isles Ahwanee Bathroom near Curry Village where I banged my GF Tuolomne Meadows