or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

This will most likely be a very smooth process. Going from the various flavors of Android running on various flavors of hardware, connecting to various vendors of PCs running myriad Windows flavors shouldn't pose a problem at all. And even so, Apple's Handoff and Continuity aren't near being perfect, even running in a homogeneous landscape.
Does anyone know if this would fall under AT&T's definition of "change to the account," which would require grandfathered unlimited data subscribers to move to a data-capped tier?
What is Apple's response to this? I am urging my clients to sell their AAPL shares until Apple has a response to this new product category from Samsung. Apple is obviously slipping in the 360-degree panoramic camera category, which Samsung is obviously leading.    Richard Cabeça (aka Dick Head) Analyst
I thought the iPhone 6 beat out the Plus in graphics performance? So, why no 1080p for the 6? 
Real headline: WireLurker, Masque Attack malware only a threat for users who disable Apple's iOS, OS X security WSJ version of headline: WireLurker, Masque Attack malware a threat for users who use Apple's iOS, OS X
Surprise: Bottom lines first, consumer experience not-first.
Of course.
Sorry, but as an Android user, I do not pay for apps, and would only pay up to $49.99 for a watch.
What about Zach Galifinakis? He could play the version of Jobs played by that Mike Daisey dude.
I like Rogen, but I think he's too goofy/aloof to play Woz. I was thinking more like Zach Galifianakis.