or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Apple must be paying these people to stand in line. No? Ooops, sorry, that was Samsung.
I wonder if they realize that you can't "pull" anything off the web. Once BuzzFeed picks it up, it's over. Now, by pulling it, they look like idiots confirming that this was in bad taste.
Oh my god, I couldn't finish this, it was so embarrassing to watch. Poorly done to boot. Desperate. Sad.
And 64-bit Android will be out when...?
Does some have a Samsung Copy Counter website in which we count how long it takes for them to copy Apple? Thus, How long until Samsung's next phone has shell color-matching wallpaper.
"It's easier to say Yes and throw a beta tag on it, then it is to say No and not have a we're-first product to brag about." - excerpt from The Google Way, a fictitious book by Sir Gay Bryn
Hi Pot, meet Mr. Black.
It's over for Apple. This announcement is not one Jobs would've made. He would have use more circles with more powerful colors, and not place them so close to each other. Also, the number of circles that overlap one another is telling; it means Tim Cook needs to hide behind his peers and is not ready to helm the ship and take it to uncharted waters. Note how the Apple logo is lost amongst some of the circles. This means a company in distress, one in need of direction,...
The Apple TV UI is consistently creeping towards unwieldiness.
couldn't that simply a new case design before being colored?