or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Find that VAIO running OS X and post it on eBay.
Hi, I'm a Wall Street analyst and this pie-in-the-sky rumor does not match what our internal predictions are for iOS8. We are expecting Apple to release a native portfolio tracking application, that allows high-wealth customers to track their net worth with hourly alerts.    Since this rumor does not match our real predictions, I am downgrading Apple to a SELL. 
 My litmus test is: What would happen to you if you said this to a group of five dudes in downtown Oakland.  You'd get your ass beat, that's what. Just because you have Harvard lawyers writing your pretty copy doesn't make it any less thuggish. Thuggish behavior should be met with a punch to the face, is what I say. 
I am for this only if Apple's customer service/reputation/quality/dispute resolution trumps that of PayPal's.    PayPal's policies are the worst in the industry. Any industry. Just Google 'PayPal horror stories'. Wait, just Google 'PayPal'. 
This article was brought to you by Carl Icahn.
Funny how that works.
Apple scraps crazy-popular products (see iPod nano), so there's no reason for them not to scrap a not-so-popular product.
Missed the mark. It's over. Apple is a sinking ship. Icahn's howls will increase in volume, and he will force Apple to return to its beige-box days.
This is like me punching you in the face, after which I say, "Well, it's up to you on whether we remains friends or not," placing the burden on you to defend the behavior that prompted me to punch you in the face in the first place. 
Analysts everywhere are already downgrading their predictions based on the rumored spec of the next iPhone when it's placed up against actual specs from Samsung. "These rumored specs just don't excite me. Samsung's real specs are much better than these rumored, pulled-out-of-my-ass specs."