or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

"Labels have been abandoned in favor of stylized glyphs." You wouldn't believe how much it costs to localize. This saves enough money in a year for Tim to get a new Aston Martin DB9.
"What is the return on investment?" Ahold USA executive Maureen Elworthy is quoted as saying at an industry event. "The [return] is negative." Ahold USA is the parent company of supermarket chains Giant and Stop&Shop, among others." The return is a happy customer, dick.
Carly Fiorina, what do you think of this?
Hi, this is Gene Munster. I now advising that all investors SELL their APPL holdings due to this issue with Apple Watch heartbeat monitoring. I am also amending my prediction of Apple Watch sales from 36M in the first year to 200,000.
"Settings > General > Handoff" I think you mean My Watch > General > Enable Handoff.
 You can thank Proposition 13 for that. It's the third-rail of California politics. Fortunately, it's sunsetting soon--the people that benefitted mostly from it are going to die off. It allowed the old-timers to "upgrade" their homes and take their previous property taxes with them. To put it simply, Old Man Herman would pay $1,000 per year, New Family Jones would pay $50,000 per year in the house next door, yet same services provided to both. However, Herman doesn't have...
Two things: - Way too much desk space in those interior shots! Cut that elbow room in half. - Why did they have to simulate a basketball game? Oh wait, everyone at Apple works through lunch.
Ooh, maybe it can do an OTA update to my Takata airbag.
This guy should be Apple's next CEO. Then again, he's just a Monday morning quarterback who has a lot of money. Guys with a lot of money get to do a lot of things they aren't qualified to do. For example, the funniness of someone's joke is directly proportional to how much money/power they have? This guy can do a Knock Knock joke and have the room in tears; if Louis C.K. walks in afterwards, it'd be crickets, crickets I tell you!
I've been boycotting any merchant who doesn't accept Apple Pay. (P.S. Can someone give me a ride? I haven't been able to buy gas anywhere.)