or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Well, since iOS 9 has basically brought back the words 'lag' and 'delay' into my 6 experience, I might "need" to upgrade to a 6S to "fix" these issues. In summary: iOS 9 on last year's 6 is not blazing fast. I have taught myself to take an extra split second with button presses; I am often waiting for the phone to catch up to me.
The dark side to the faster Touch ID is that you miss reading any alerts on your lock screen. By the time you realize you have some, you're on the Home screen.
"...Apple is interested in further exploiting multithreading, which could improve efficiency when handling several tasks at once." This is news? How about: "Apple is interested in batteries that last longer than batteries today, as it allows a phone to work for longer periods of time without needing to be charged." Or: "Apple is looking to make phones faster because that allows users to perform tasks at a much faster pace than today's phones. We're pretty sure Apple is...
This is why China can never really be taken seriously. Sort of like that rich doofus uncle everyone has, and hates; the only reason anyone laughs at his jokes during the family reunion is because he's so rich. Like at work, you're as funny as your title. Have you ever wondered why every employee rolls on the floor laughing at the CEO's knock-knock joke, yet the mailroom clerk, who used to tour with Chris Rock, gets crickets from the director-level jerkoffs? You can't dear...
Please fix this ASAP. My kids don't touch my iPhone without Guided Access turned on. 
Never got close to running out of juice during the day on my 38mm Apple Watch. Since I can remember, I have about 50% juice left when I get home in the evening.    First day of running watchOS 2? It's 3:40 p.m. (Pacific) (I take it out of its charger around 8 a.m.) and I'm already down to 10% (went into Power Reserve as I wrote this).    Nice.   Surely my fault. 
Word is that Apple's security team is on its way to this guy's house, is going to ram his door down, then yell, "Are you in any way affiliated with Gizmodo!?" as they push his face into the ground.
I know a few people who work at Tesla and the common theme is: the pay sucks (it's the allure that brings most in). Sprinkle a few unrestricted Apple shares in the bucolic fields outside Deer Creek Drive in Palo Alto, and you'll probably hook about 50 employees in an afternoon.
About time. Sick of receiving the threatening text messages telling me I was about to hit the arbitrary 5GB "cap." I can't imagine getting anywhere close to the new "cap," so this is a win. However, my plan to run a web server from my iPhone now looks more promising...
Huh? This is about as exciting as a "Procter & Gamble Streaming Music Channel."