or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Real headline: WireLurker, Masque Attack malware only a threat for users who disable Apple's iOS, OS X security WSJ version of headline: WireLurker, Masque Attack malware a threat for users who use Apple's iOS, OS X
Surprise: Bottom lines first, consumer experience not-first.
Of course.
Sorry, but as an Android user, I do not pay for apps, and would only pay up to $49.99 for a watch.
What about Zach Galifinakis? He could play the version of Jobs played by that Mike Daisey dude.
I like Rogen, but I think he's too goofy/aloof to play Woz. I was thinking more like Zach Galifianakis.
 The same thing can happen with regular keys, but you can't disable keys remotely. And I'm pretty sure car makers would still supply some sort of fob that you can keep at home. (Or, if you're a "genius", put it in a hide-a-key under your right rear wheel well.) 
{see next article}
Okay, the Apple-lover who did this, please raise your hand!
Don't know about you guys, but that Apple TV homescreen doesn't look any better than any of its competitors' homescreens. In fact, it's a bonafide UI nightmare. I know what we're seeing is the convergence of aTV OS and iOS, but as it stands it's a very unwieldy piece of real estate in Apple's normally well-manicured garden.