or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

"...A number of problems remain." As an analyst at Gartner, I must downgrade AAPL stock due to its shortcomings in providing bug-free software. We know that this is beta, but, still, Apple should be releasing bug-free software, even in alpha state. Thus, I will urge my clients to sell its AAPL holdings. Sincerely, Jack Ass Analyst
Why doesn't Carl Icahn (or someone like him) show up at Google shareholder meetings asking about this boondoggle, funded by shareholder money?   Apple puts Dyson hand dryers in their restrooms and people ask, "Why?!" 
AppleInsider: You're as sleazy and misinformed as the analysts and pundits you make fun of for baking numbers and providing laughable predictions. How in the world is this breaking news?! If this is breaking news, can you quote me? Here I go:   There you go. Print it. There's nothing there (null), but it's better than the crap you do print. 
I'm sure Kaspersky has already obtained a copy of OS X and iOS source code. Those guys are geniuses over there. Along with Snowden's help, I'm sure they don't need to ask these companies for anything, as they can get all they need themselves.
Amazes me that Grandma Tilly would get a visit from the SEC for selling stock that might be conspicuously construed as "insider trading" (ie., she coincidentally sells it at the right time; who could've thunk?!).    If you don't think these "analysts" aren't manipulating AAPL (and other) stocks for their gain, I've a bridge to sell you. Markets are emotional, and will react to this junk being manufactured from some analyst, whose predictions are as reliable as throwing...
 Exactly. I was envisioning an iBeacon device (Apple's been rumored to be making a small iBeacon device recently) that Apple could give for free to every retailer, which connects to a merchant iTunes account. Of course, it would require that little liquor store on the corner be high-tech enough to enable all this wireless technology; a lot of these stores have to scurry to the back to run your credit card, since they're not smart enough to realize that phone lines can be...
 Prove it. I want to see scanned and notarized copies of emails, with timestamps.  On a related note, I correctly predicted the closing price of AAPL stock correctly for the last 17 years. 100%. Trust me, it's true. 
I didn't hear the call, but I am willing to wager $10,000 that Tim Cook, at some point, said, "We have great new products that we just can't wait to introduce this year. We are really excited about what we've been working on. For example, we are about to release the most exciting update our AC adapters have ever seen."
It was a good run while it lasted. So, what do you think analysts? Apple bought out by Sony? Google? Split up into smaller companies? Something needs to happen, preferably by Friday.
Hmm, I am disillusioned by iPhone, so I am going to switch to an Android phone made by a company whose antics resemble those of my 6-year-old son's playground shenanigans. Um, right. I'd go straight to HTC/Microsoft/BB before switching to these juvenile imbeciles of a company. I thought competitor defaming such as this was reserved for used car dealerships in the south running those Cal Worthington-style commercials.