or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

So it's evident that Jackson has seen an Apple keynote: A bunch of white guys with white guy names preceding and following a bunch of other white guys, all wearing white guy clothing. Now that I mention it, wow, it really is a boys' club.
They do know that Apple uses steganography in the background images to discover where leaks are coming from, right? That starry night background contains more than just stars; there's a code in there pointing straight to the leak.
Shouldn't the warning say, "To change this, tap Settings > GENERAL, and go to Restrictions."?
 Although x.5 updates can often see substantial features added. Given Maps' reputation, you'd think that they'd add substantive features as soon as technically possible! 
Why is this reported as ipso-facto being part of iOS 8, and not, let's say, iOS 7.5? Wouldn't it be more journalistic to say "a future version of iOS"? Otherwise, articles on AI have as much credence as the laughable analyst reports we read everyday, written by people who presumably don't know anything about Apple.
Hi, I'm Jack Ass Analyst here on Wall Street. I am urging my clients to sell their APPL positions based on the contents of this update. We originally forecasted that this update would contain holographic enhancements and a olfactory sensor, which would allow apps to recognize a food dish. However, since Apple has let us down once again by not meeting our outlandish prognostications, we are urging our clients to SELL. Samsung, with its lack of filters for the plethora of...
"...while the on-screen controls come with just a "limited set of things you can do." Wonder what the Samsung/Android interpretation of this would be. I bet their first "PlayCar" app will be Angry Birds (Auto)mobile.
In related news, Samsung announces CarPlayGround initiative with Hyundai and KIA. 
Will it be smart enough to know not to start reading a text from some random chick when you have a different random chick in the car with you?
Hi, I'm Jack Ass, an analyst with Dart Throwers Equity Partners. After current analysis, which involves watching the market, using a Ouija board, and throwing literal darts at a spreadsheet on the wall, we have decided to inform our institutional investors to dump all of their AAPL stock based on Kendrick Lamar's choice to be in the iTunes Music Festival. We would have preferred if Apple has selected Slick Rick instead, and this is the reason we feel that Apple no longer...