or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

No different than Somali pirates. What a gig. This douchebag is probably currently getting bottle service at Marquee in Vegas, snorting coke and bagging hot chicks, as he rams our patent system from behind with extreme vengeance.
I sure hope this event starts out with highly detailed technical information about updates to iOS and OS X.    Enter Tim Cook.    "Good morning, everyone! Glad you could be here. I am very excited to talk about some really awesome things we have in store for you. So let's begin with the kernel used in iOS and OS X Yosemite. You see, the microprocessor architecture uses what's called a writeahead buffer that concatenates..." 
This is useless without a timeline. When he's wrong for the next 50 years, and right on the 51st he can then say, "See, I told you I was right." To quote Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club): "On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
Goodbye split iTunes library, hello Google Play...
They obviously spoke about the British occupation of South Africa in the 1800s.
I thought all Getty Images stock photo models did?! 
He does look like Steve Ballmer. "iPhone?! BWWAAAAHAHA! A $600 phone?! Gimme a break!"
Well, looks like AI has some news feed fodder to keep em busy for the next 6 years. Now every little tidbit of news will be reverse engineered to buttress any and all iCar rumors. New building? Must be for a car. New bathroom? Must be for extra car engineers. Apple just repaved their driveways; must be for the iCar!
 UPDATE: They meant September 2026
Can anyone verify if there were any members of the NSA in the crowd?