or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

I was, but I don't think anyone's mom/grandmother was. The marketing department needs to do some work, not just engineering. 
Look, I know Apple isn't Samsung and doesn't just make and throw everything at the wall to see what sticks. But these announcements are getting be a yawn-inducing borefest, what with not a single surprise in the last few years. We haven't had a "And one more thing..." in years. Predictable, and that means irrelevant at some point. Something, anything...it's obvious the security imperative Cook set forth a year or so ago isn't sticking; the supply chain is as transparent...
It's over. 
Is it just me, or are these events getting very, very long in the tooth? Just one more "One more thing..." would reinvigorate the masses. As it is, these are old, predictable, and outright dull.
"as Samsung ponders Gear refresh" Or: Samsung waits for Apple's watch announcement.
Okay, fine, Samsung is winning, whatever that means. But it's annoying when they act like teenage girls with their advertising and corporate messaging, like a bunch of 12-year old whining little bitches complaining about how "Aubrey stole Jessica's boyfriend and then she told Steven that he was going to the Bieber concert with Ashley who then went to One Direction with Aidan instead!"
Am I missing something or is there an iBeacon hardware device involved, or just Apple AE routers?
"...We have unbelievable potential in front of us..." A lot of things/people/companies have POTENTIAL. What a lot of those same things don't have is KINETIC energy. Talk talk talk...
In related news, journalists/pundits/critics/analysts point out that "Over 47% of iOS devices not running iOS 7. We recommend that you SELL your APPL stock based on this unfortunate development."
Seriously?! Forget it, I'm buying a Dell instead. Because being able to take apart a high-tech device with no user-serviceable parts inside is the first think I inquire about when I walk into Chuck's Computer & Oil Change.