or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

I treat this battle the same way I treat my sports teams: I usually pick the one that's 42-4, not 4-42.
Exhibition is a great feature. Apple should take note and do something with the useless Lock screen on the iPhone. Ironic, given their adherence to UI efficiency and rejection of superfluous UI elements.
No wonder Wall Street symbolizes greed and cock-suckery: Apple blows away every singe prediction (maybe they're pissed 'cause no one got it right?), and yet they hang the company for selling 46 too few iPads. Next quarter Apple provides Shawn Wu with a hand job?
I think it was pretty clear that the analogy is about tablets. When you bought the touch, did you think you were buying a 'small tablet'?
Silicon Valley is cool. I mean, here you have an area, about 100-square miles, in which honchos from some of the most powerful companies on the planet can just drive (or walk) over to each others' houses for a chat and a stroll. It's a good thing Seattle is far, far away. I can't picture Ballmer hanging out in downtown Palo Alto, lest he starts doing silly little backflips on the sidewalk and behaving like Nicholas Cage in [insert any Nicholas Cage film title].
Wow, awesome photos.
In related news, Apple patents method of transmitting Finder commands using telepathy and three giraffes.
Man, I was hoping for Mac OS X Bay Cat.
I sort of agree. Yes, it's hardware and software working together, no doubt. However, Otellini seems to think that if you provide great hardware, everything else will fall into place. He wishes it were that easy. I thought that maybe Windows Phone 7 might achieve that great symbiotic relationship, but didn't they just announce that 10,000 different phone makers are going to use their software? I just read the review on the new LG running WP7. It has a landscape keyboard...
It's the software, stupid.