or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

MPEG LA is being Evil. Thus: Don't Be Evil.
So, if they just recently acquired these companies, does that mean improved notifications won't show up until iOS 8.2.1?
How does this explain the lack of lines in sunny northern California?
It's funny how these companies, including Apple, have never asked the question, "Who gives a shit about the customers?" in these back and forth high school-level antics. That I can't get the Sony e-reader or Sony music because these "whiners" can't come up with a solution to a non-technical issue is a bunch of mackerel paste.
In related news, Apple portables to be offered in tin enclosures.
My prediction: Flash on iPad 2 (i.e., iOS 4.3).
Isn't it funny how this is always the case...until Apple comes up with something!?
The pad's nice, the phone lame.
"Bob, you've been an engineer on the OS X team for 5 years now. However, your performance has suffered as of late. I suggest a move into the Apple Store Engineering Department. You'd be responsible for designing doorknob-less doors, hingeless cabinets, and invisible mirrors."
Hey AI (or whomever is responsible for the chipset photos), can you place a reference object next to these photos? It's hard to tell how big/small they are. Being geeks, it's nice to know such things.