or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

It's a shame Apple doesn't jump on the bandwagon for whatever the latest technology darling is at the moment. I wish they would use their customers as guinea pigs, releasing untested technology as soon as it comes out. We want products that don't work. Even the Nexus S has an NFC chip that can't be used anywhere. What's wrong with that? They should have put a forward-facing camera even before their FaceTime app was ready to go. Throw it in there first and see what...
"Huang also went on to offer a more positive outlook regarding upcoming products. He noted that the initial struggles are just the first batch of Android 3.0 tablets, and improvements will be made." "So we'd like to thank the first batch of beta testers who dropped serious coin to test our initial batch of crap!"
It's all about the hardware.
Audio for the (real) Apple TV. It'll have one speaker that miraculously pumps out 10.2 surround and full lows, mids, and highs. The frequency response will be 12 - 23,000kHz, 0.003% THD, and use class A amplifiers. The speakers measures 2.5" in diameter.
So this malware does...?
This slider-to-button change is very welcome. It's awesome that developer previews and beta testing are doing their jobs. I can't recall (iCal?) where I've used that slider interface, but it's very confusing to tell what the selection is.
Wow. Apple was such a great company. This is it. It's over. Stock's gonna tank today. Sell your shares. The run has come to an end. Windows Phone 7/Nokia will take over, as will Android. Call in the wolves (or Mr. Wolf).
In the meantime, all the journalists login to their PSN accounts to see how many trophies they've amassed.
Who cares about price? What about the product? It sucks. Glorified PDFs. What's so hard about selecting File > Export in InDesign, then calling it an online magazine? I know The Daily isn't all that, but at least they tried redefining the tablet model by starting from scratch. They moved the platform forward, albeit not that much.
In related news, I am frustrated that NASA won't send me into outer space.