or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Apple should just stop cautiously surveying the market and throw things at the wall to see what sticks, like Google. Their metered, cautious, methodical approach hinders the ability of impatient people like me to jump onto the next big thing regardless of how bad next big thing is. I guess Apple's motto is not "Build it and they will come," but rather, "They will come when we build it."
Wait, so will iCloud replace MobileMe? Can I get my $99 back? (Or, as it were, $74.)
I stopped watching that video as soon as I saw Excel running, like trying to cram a horse carriage into a Ferrari. Surprisingly, TouchMS-DOS was not demonstrated.
Hmmm, didn't Apple just buy a TON of manufacturing equipment a few months ago? I wonder what that's for. To build iCloud? I heard Samsung will be able to manufacture 1.2M iClouds per week. Or OLED displays.
Apple Stores will finally have public restrooms. It'll be those public stalls you see in downtown London or San Francisco, except these will be the type where the glass is transparent, but then goes opaque when the door is locked.
It's a shame Apple doesn't jump on the bandwagon for whatever the latest technology darling is at the moment. I wish they would use their customers as guinea pigs, releasing untested technology as soon as it comes out. We want products that don't work. Even the Nexus S has an NFC chip that can't be used anywhere. What's wrong with that? They should have put a forward-facing camera even before their FaceTime app was ready to go. Throw it in there first and see what...
"Huang also went on to offer a more positive outlook regarding upcoming products. He noted that the initial struggles are just the first batch of Android 3.0 tablets, and improvements will be made." "So we'd like to thank the first batch of beta testers who dropped serious coin to test our initial batch of crap!"
It's all about the hardware.
Audio for the (real) Apple TV. It'll have one speaker that miraculously pumps out 10.2 surround and full lows, mids, and highs. The frequency response will be 12 - 23,000kHz, 0.003% THD, and use class A amplifiers. The speakers measures 2.5" in diameter.
So this malware does...?