or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

And prevent access to the 12 videos that are h.264 enabled?
Can Google block the plug-in from being installed? In the name of openness, of course.
So...what will she be responsible for again? Like product management, I've always wondered what certain positions actually do. Looks great on résumés, but what do they actually do. Software engineer: I know what they do. Baseband chipset engineer: I know what they do. Chef: I know what they do. Janitor: I know what they do. This? I do not know what she will do.
Didn't stop you from buying one, evidently.
Apple should've used the Google product approach: Release the defective product anyway, slap a Beta sticker on the outside of the box, then fix it (hopefully) in the revision (or three). Free user feedback!
Awesome. Looks like my quasi-day job as technical support for friends and family is about to get a shot in the arm. "This is Aunt Milly. I can't find a Solitaire app; there are all these different stores and some of them want my credit card information AND social security number!"
I wonder if Patrick Lo has ever opened up one of his products' instruction guides or navigated their UIs. An amalgamated incomprehensible clusterfuck of Chinglish and regurgitated Google Translate gobbledygook.
Why does iTunes need an update to talk to a CDMA phone? Does data piped through the dock connector care how the phone talks to a tower? Maybe it's only updating the iPhone image that is displayed in the Summary tab of iTunes.
Let me quote Lil' Lupe from Howard Stern: "Ohhhhh Goooooooooooooood!"
This is a bitch slap to all the stupid people in Hollywood, Comcast, NBC, etc., (i.e., content owners).