or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

My prediction: Flash on iPad 2 (i.e., iOS 4.3).
Isn't it funny how this is always the case...until Apple comes up with something!?
The pad's nice, the phone lame.
"Bob, you've been an engineer on the OS X team for 5 years now. However, your performance has suffered as of late. I suggest a move into the Apple Store Engineering Department. You'd be responsible for designing doorknob-less doors, hingeless cabinets, and invisible mirrors."
Hey AI (or whomever is responsible for the chipset photos), can you place a reference object next to these photos? It's hard to tell how big/small they are. Being geeks, it's nice to know such things.
Phone makers, going to 11 is not always the best option. Having said that, I'd entertain the possibility of a three-screen, dual-keyboard phone.
I wonder if the "greenies" are keeping tabs on this. I'm sure they won't give Apple a gold star for eschewing paper packaging, but they will slap them with a red F for having too many gas guzzler tax-eligible cars in their parking lots.
Unless Apple purchases the NBC/Comcast/Time-Warner triumvirate outright, I see a 40" LCD "hobby" in the future.
And prevent access to the 12 videos that are h.264 enabled?
Can Google block the plug-in from being installed? In the name of openness, of course.