or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

I am for this only if Apple's customer service/reputation/quality/dispute resolution trumps that of PayPal's.    PayPal's policies are the worst in the industry. Any industry. Just Google 'PayPal horror stories'. Wait, just Google 'PayPal'. 
This article was brought to you by Carl Icahn.
Funny how that works.
Apple scraps crazy-popular products (see iPod nano), so there's no reason for them not to scrap a not-so-popular product.
Missed the mark. It's over. Apple is a sinking ship. Icahn's howls will increase in volume, and he will force Apple to return to its beige-box days.
This is like me punching you in the face, after which I say, "Well, it's up to you on whether we remains friends or not," placing the burden on you to defend the behavior that prompted me to punch you in the face in the first place. 
Analysts everywhere are already downgrading their predictions based on the rumored spec of the next iPhone when it's placed up against actual specs from Samsung. "These rumored specs just don't excite me. Samsung's real specs are much better than these rumored, pulled-out-of-my-ass specs."
This presentation contains the world's greatest use of the pregnant pause.    ....   "This is a day..." 
Can anyone differentiate themselves in this market? It's all the same functionality, with the only difference being the chrome. Apple, help.
Will this be as successful and ubiquitous as Face Lock?