or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

All of your security fears could easily be addressed. No need to get into them, but I thought such functionality would be cool and useful. "Here Johnny, take daddy's iPhone and go walk around the mall. I'll sit here with my iPad and keep an eye on you."
What about Find My iPhone multiple user functionality? I still find it funny that I can run Find My iPhone...on my iPhone. My wife also has Mobile Me and it would be cool if I could punch in her Apple ID to find out where she's at. (But she should add me to an approved finders' list on her end, however.) Such a feature would make that show 'Cheaters' much more appealing. And do away with having to hire a PI. Not that I would know.
I want to see bank account statements. I doubt shareholders smile when they see 100% market penetration and $0 gross profits.
Motorola reminds me of PARC, who were sitting on gold piles of IP they had no clue how to market. Then someone comes along and makes them look like a bunch of buffoons. Cue lawsuits to create parity.
In related news, the next iPad will be newer than the old one.
I don't care about market share, units shipped, etc. SHOW ME THE MONEY (I.E., GROSS PROFITS)! Wonder what that tables looks like then. One Apple iPhone makes Apple more money than 10,000 Jitterbugs sold in Florida, so who cares about unit shipments.
Prediction: White iPhone is released on Verizon first, providing yet another incentive to switch to Verizon from AT&T.
Yet another example of the TSA's incompetence and its arbitrary regulations. Because we all know that terrorist technology only allows them to integrate a bomb with the 13-inch MBA.
This is done on the stanchions of high-performance mountain bike suspension forks and the body shafts of rear shocks. Pretty cool stuff. RockShox has their own nitriding machines out in Colorado; huge bastards! Fox Racing Shox also does this new one called Kashima Coat, from the Miyaki Coporation of Japan. Fox Racing Shox is about a half hour's drive from Apple HQ. What a logical corporate connection: mountain bikes and computers.
In related news, Mossberg knocks the Ferrari 599 GTO for being expensive compared to a Kia Sephia, although he prefers the performance of the Ferrari.