or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

I agree with AT&T that dropped call statistics obtained anecdotally is severely flawed, laying a dropkick to the scientific method's larynx. If anything, it's a single-blind study: AT&T users have heard how crappy their network is for so long that they'd be happy to gripe about the one dropped call they had 12 years to someone calling to obtain their "scientific opinion." AT&T, I'm with you on this one. Now give me a $100 gift card.
I'd switch to T-Mobile. For where I live, work and play around, T-Mobile gave me excellent coverage. I'd bet $100 that they'd have all you can eat data for lower than what AT&T charged back in the day when they had infinite data plans.
What a stupid question. I would understand if Apple made, let's say, 350 iPads over the course of 6 weeks when they know they have at least 3 million drooling customers. That would definitely be "under-estimating demand." When they're cranking out 3.5 million iPads, does the fact that 4 million people want them constitute artificially-created demand?
Are banana trees native to Northern California? Or, for that matter, California? Or, for that matter, the USA? That might be your problem right there.
"Look at our phones. They're beautiful. Jony Ive spent 13 years designing it. But for the phone to work, you have to throw this gay-ass cover on it and conceal the fruits of Jony's labor. Why look at a wonderful achievement in industrial design when you can ogle at Hello Kitty's ass?!" Does anyone offer a clear bumper case?
Does Shawn Wu really say "AAPL" when he's talking? That's how he's quoted. "Eh, Eh, Pee, Ell." I wonder if he spells it out. I would think so if they wrote it that way; otherwise, it's simply pronounced Apple.
Afghanistan, Iraq, BP, unemployment, financial crisis, Sarah Palin, and now iPhone. Our politicians sure have their hands full these days.
I call Bullshit on these rumors. I thought I had just read a Microsoft article what with the 34 or so SKUs listed. "And we're going to have a West Coast version, like a Cal King bed, that's 5.6" by 12.9", and also a Mexican version that's 1.4" by 35.1"," said a gesticulating Steve Ballmer at the Microsoft Partner Conference. "And wait until you see the ones with the foldable slideout keyboard with a 53-in-1 card reader and 17 USB ports. You asked, we listened! "Oh,...
I'm sure HUD is on the radars of many car companies. However, I'm betting that the holdup is the DOT. Their safety standards require years of testing before such things are granted approval for use on cars. They're like the FDA of cars.
I'm an Apple fanboi, but this is f-ed up. The company needs to swallow their pride and fix this issue. I mean, c'mon, it took them 3 years to realize that there was a bug in the code that displays the signal bars? Give me an f-ing break. The code these guys work on would melt a Cray supercomputer, and a bug like that gets by them? If that's the case, the entire iPhone software team should be fired. I am taking my iPhone 4 into an Apple Store this week to get a...