or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Great car garage analogy over at TechCrunch.
And here I thought 'banner ad' and 'fun' were mutually exclusive.
Phewww, I was afraid it was going to be a deck-of-cards-like interface employed on Palm's WebOS. Looks pretty snazzy!
Just heard the sound of Android/Palm being flushed down the toilet...
I think this contradicts Apple's Human Interface Guidelines. So if Aunt Milly learns how to manipulate photos in the Photos app, she now has to learn a new gesture in another app? To her, it's an iPad and she might not differentiate between Apple and non-Apple apps. This is the kind of inconsistent crap Apple is getting the reputation for by enforcing these arbitrary Draconian guidelines that nobody knows about. The secrecy thing might be cool for their marketing...
Based on my in-depth studies (ie, asking my friends), I think the 3G version is going to kill. I, for one, have completely ignored the curren version. I'm more of a road warrior, so having virtually ubiquitous coverage is a must. I really can't see myself tied down at home or searching for wifi hotspots all the time. AT&T's coverage woes notwithstanding, the 3G version is going to slay.
I was on the fence about getting an iPad. I then went to the App Store and saw this: NETFLIX FOR IPAD. One iPad, please!
Greenpeace should be focusing its efforts on eradicating the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. That is a more pressing need.
Seen the flood of iPad knockoffs from Asia right after the iPad was shown to the world? Why give your competitors any advantage, even if that means pissing off only the people that read AI and a few developers? Sounds like a good deal to me.
Email Steve. Apparently, he's been responding to emails, albeit curtly. But in your case, that would do: yes or no! I think it's sjobs@apple.com