or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

It's amazing what kind of crappy news article can be created by using the word 'could' in the headline. Here are some examples: Apple could use spent nuclear rods to power future devices Apple one day could create a quantum computer Apple could change its name to Zapple so it can be on the other end of the alphabet It's like the patent trolls who get wood at every little high-concept patent application Apple submits. ("Apple files patent that allows butterflies to use...
I'm trying to figure out why the four sample images show someone trying to spell in French using the English keyboard. (There's no globe icon next to the space bar is how I know.)
My iPad 3G isn't shipping 'til May 27, yet it'll be available internationally the next day? They should take care of their homegrowns first before taking care of the foreigners.
Yea, this is going to be hot. Good job Apple for not adorning iPhones with expansion slots.
There's a lot of hope resting on the word 'could' in this article's headline. You guys get way too 'hard' reading patents.
If Flash is the only metric the competition is using to make its case against the iPad, then god help them. If Google releases a wooden box with a sundial on top THAT RUNS FLASH, they'll be touting how much better it is than an iPad. Reminds me of the days when critics thought the iPhone sucked because of its lack of cut-and-paste, one measly feature.
This entire article could've been condensed by making the headline read, "Internet Explorer web browser use drops below 60% because Internet Explorer sucks."
Having a closed ecosystem is not an issue if an amusement park lives within it.
I think Adobe doesn't take into account UI integrity. They could care less that 20 Adobe cross-platform apps across multiple platforms all have different UI guidelines, none of them adhering to Apple's HIG. Why would I not care about that? In one app I could get a Windows UI; Amiga in yet another; BeOS in another, and so on. The only common thread would be the Flash runtime on the iPhone. In fact, you could eschew the App Store altogether; all one would need is one...