or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

It seems that the needs of developers and consumers are completely different. Developers, if they can, want an App Store approval process of 0 seconds. That means quicker access to the Brinks truck full of money. Consumers, on the other hand, want a process that protects them from rogue applications that jeopardize the privacy and integrity of their phone.
These salacious little tidbits, though seemingly minor, are more believable than the over-the-top rumors we're used to reading. RFID swipe support could be a game changer, although such technology is not available in mass quantity at the retailer level. Maybe Apple could subsidize devices for all retailers. At the very least, they'd have their beta device in their new stores.
This observation isn't overly original or thought-provoking, but what if the January 27 event is used to introduce a super new iPhone? Just a thought.
"...believed..."? In the amount of time the 3GS has been out, you mean to tell me that no one can confirm that it's an SGX535? I know Apple is secretive, but they're now able to put a Distortion Field around their hardware. Amazing!
Now waiting for Microsoft's announcement that it will also have trees in its stores, but theirs will have SWINGING MONKEYS.
They lost me at 'Hard disk drive'.
de la Vega then added, "Although we hope to entice customers to download and use these apps, we hope it doesn't become so popular as to strain our fragile network. By 'millions more of our customers' I actually only mean about 'hundreds more of our customers' while we build out our backbone-of-a-jellyfish infrastructure." de la Vega ended by shutting down the portable cell phone tower he brought to provide reception for his Motorola StarTac.
How do Apple janitors do their job? If I earned $12/hour emptying trash cans, you bet I'd sell iTablet photos for $100 a pop.
The iSlate, as it were, will dominate the market for a few months. The competition will then (sort of) catch up. Why? Because Apple introduces advanced manufacturing and engineering techniques no other vendors adopt until, of course, they decide to try to catch Apple. The vendors Apple uses for contract manufacturing, after being schooled in the new manufacturing technologies learned from Apple, then apply their newfound knowledge to other vendors' products....
4.0? How about 3.5 now?