or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

I downloaded 3.0 (Gold Master) last week and my build number is 7A341. Hope I didn't get gipped.
What's the build number (eg, 7A341)?
I'm no scientist, but how many updates to Time Machine are needed? You copy a file from a disk to another disk, update a file with timestamps, end of story. I suppose 98% of the issue is from the superfluous UI.
I am waiting for MS to lead, not follow. The UI currently in the iPhone/Zune HD should have been done by MS years ago, given their wallet. With their R&D budget about as big as Apple rakes in in revenues, I expect them to make UIs that presage your intent and blow things other than your socks off. I don't know why everyone is excited about something that's already been done magnificently by Apple 2 years ago. As they say, Redmond has fired up their copiers yet...
"...not expected to return to the company in full capacity until the end of June," or Macworld 2009, whichever comes first.
If you add up each digit in the Item number and then divide by 5 (number of letters in 'Apple'), you get the model name of the iPhone in question (after adding 5,633 to the result). Convert the first digit to an 'M' (Apple model numbers usually start with an 'M'). On a related note, who watched the 'Lost' finale?
What a great little app. You can tell they spent some time on it. The graphics are nice (check out that little paisley graphic on the splash screen and the moiré background on all the pages). The BofA app people should take a look at this app. This is done right. The BofA app is a glorified web browser with a slow, archaic interface pasted on it.
Code: 10 CLS 20 PRINT"Create Microsoft Product" 30 INPUT"What is name of equivalent Apple product? ", A$ 40 IF (LEN)A$ = 0 THEN GOTO 30 50 PRINT"Your new product is: Microsoft ", A$ 60 END
Is the 3G EVDO connection free? Or do you have to have a cell phone account with Spring, AT&T, etc., for it to download when WiFi isn't available?
Amazing what $51 billion in R&D can get you these days. Looks like an upgrade to BOB.