or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

This observation isn't overly original or thought-provoking, but what if the January 27 event is used to introduce a super new iPhone? Just a thought.
"...believed..."? In the amount of time the 3GS has been out, you mean to tell me that no one can confirm that it's an SGX535? I know Apple is secretive, but they're now able to put a Distortion Field around their hardware. Amazing!
Now waiting for Microsoft's announcement that it will also have trees in its stores, but theirs will have SWINGING MONKEYS.
They lost me at 'Hard disk drive'.
de la Vega then added, "Although we hope to entice customers to download and use these apps, we hope it doesn't become so popular as to strain our fragile network. By 'millions more of our customers' I actually only mean about 'hundreds more of our customers' while we build out our backbone-of-a-jellyfish infrastructure." de la Vega ended by shutting down the portable cell phone tower he brought to provide reception for his Motorola StarTac.
How do Apple janitors do their job? If I earned $12/hour emptying trash cans, you bet I'd sell iTablet photos for $100 a pop.
The iSlate, as it were, will dominate the market for a few months. The competition will then (sort of) catch up. Why? Because Apple introduces advanced manufacturing and engineering techniques no other vendors adopt until, of course, they decide to try to catch Apple. The vendors Apple uses for contract manufacturing, after being schooled in the new manufacturing technologies learned from Apple, then apply their newfound knowledge to other vendors' products....
4.0? How about 3.5 now?
The last 3 items I'm sure they delivered on, but the first one is way out of their league.
I don't know much about the displays the Kindle uses compared to a standard LCD screen (as found in the iPhone), but couldn't one potentially be able to display both types of images? In regular view mode, it's a large iPhone. Color graphics, etc. Change it to e-ink mode and the backlight turns off (or goes ultra-low power) and the screen goes to black and white (or gray). (Although white text on a black background would suck.) Anyway, a hybrid display could exist...