or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

I'm not buying this obvious side-effect of the Reality Distortion Field. Push Notification Server is not Apple's solution to background apps, but a meager attempt at bandaging what is a serious lack of multitasking functionality. Try using Skype on the iPhone, then let me know what happens when you receive that first phone call after it's launched.
AT&T, I don't know who you're trying to kid, but for a proof-is-in-the-pudding demonstration, come on out to my town here in Silicon Valley and I'll show you how much your coverage sucks compared to Verizon. I'm not in the middle of Montana. I'm in Saratoga, California, and your dead spots far outweigh any Verizon deadspots. To try and gather some unscientific data, my wife, who uses Verizon, and I have driven around the Valley quite a few times, and where I will drop 3...
Ooooh, unlimited viewings of Cash Cab anyone? Have you seen the "sub-library" Netfflix offers to its Instant Watch subscribers? Good thing it's free.
If you can't beat 'em, sue 'em. My European friends are always aghast at how lawsuit-happy we are here in the US. Looks like Finns aren't far behind.
Wow, that phone is amazing! It doesn't look like any other phone I've seen come out in the last 18 months! Motorola and Verizon sure did their homework on this. Put my 3GS on craiglist this morning, and am currently camped out in front of the my local Verizon Store.
In the wise words of the Wu-Tang Clan: C.R.E.A.M. Cash Rules Everything Around Me
Wouldn't cars work much better and be of higher quality if buyers were allowed to pick their own parts? Battery by this company; doors by that one; engine by another. It's cool that Android runs on myriad hardware platforms. That's much better than a piece of software designed to work on spec hardware, like the iPhone. If you look at Windows PCs, for example, their quality is impeccable because there are so many different hardware configurations, and the...
Remember that fat jerk-off kid in your high school that nobody liked, but who was still arrogant, smug, and...well, he was still fat. And still a jerk-off.
Apple needs to allow applications to run in the background so that I have another reason to complain about its battery life. Next thing you know we'll all be complaining about how crappy the iPhone battery is when running the Power A Light Bulb app all day.
Was a graphic too difficult to include in the writeup?