or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

couldn't that simply a new case design before being colored?
"We would like to thank the researchers for their valuable input," Neumayr said." Who's Neumayr?
Someday, a Chinese product leaker will take a picture that isn't out-of-focus.
  But you can access nefarious Android stores with a non-rooted Android phone. You need a jailbroken iPhone to get on Cydia, in which case the user is probably sophisticated enough to realize what they're dealing with.    By the time your mom's free Android phone has finished uploading its contact and Google Wallet information to a rogue Croatian server, it's too late. 
I'm sure someone here is keeping track of the number of times "We have amazing products in the pipeline" has been said without said products being delivered. And product refreshes don't count.
We need spies at this conference. I specifically can't wait to see the design of their presentation slides. I can bet $500 that they will look exactly like the Apple ones, using the same sparse layout, minimal text-per-slide, white-on-black background. In fact, I will wager another $500 that they will use Keynote to create their keynote.
No thanks, but I am not buying into this Orwellian doublespeak. When the market gets tough(er) and Sprint's feeling the pinch, their well-heeled attorneys will point out some exception buried deep within the Terms of Service that will allow them to opt out and not have to honor this plan.    Sprint, with all due respect, go F yourselves. 
Analysts/pundits downgrade Apple stock to SELL due to it not being the 23 markets they had predicted. "By exceeding our initial projections, Apple has once again made us look like chumps and idiots, and we, in turn, need to respond irrationally to their corporate malfeasance," said Short Sell Stock, Inc. CEO Schlubby P. Moneybags. 
Waiting for the inevitable stock downgrade from some short-happy analyst who will issue a report saying that "Apple's patent filings, although describing pie-in-the-sky products that might never see the light of day, leave me worrying about the ability of Cook and company to innovate in the near-term. I worry that their patent filings are not good enough. Recommendation: Sell." 
Says a lot about a company when it starts a fight against imaginary products. Also says a lot about a company that its imaginary products have more heft then other companies' corporeal products.