or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

Waiting for professional analysts to downgrade Apple stock in real life based on information that is not real. 
Man, is the NSA stuff so advanced that none of the industry-leading security advocates can see this stuff at work in the wild? Not even Charlie Miller can sniff out this stuff? It seems he would've encountered some strange process/app/utility running somewhere during one of his scans of iPhones/iPads at work, to the point that it would've aroused his curiosity. But, again, maybe the NSA stuff is so ahead of its time that not even top security researchers can "see"...
My fucking god, to what ends?
It's over for Apple. I am an analyst and am downgrading Apple stock to junk status after the details of this Mavericks update was released. If all we can get in a x.1 release is a Mail update and some VoiceOver patches, then that means Apple can't innovate anymore. I expect a home run each and every time, even for a x.x.1 release.
Do promotional giveaways count as "sold" when Samsung releases its sales figures?
Tim Cook doesn't have the killer instinct. I heard that Samsung is making the thirteen employees that work at their four stores work during Thanksgiving.
Can AI check their logs to see if any Samsung-owned IP addresses are all over these iWatch stories? Curious.
This is great reporting! The rumor that's been a rumor for years has been placed on hold due to another rumor. We can't verify that the Apple television is real, but we can tell you that the information about it being placed on hold is!    That's like telling someone, "The check is really in the mail. My friend here will tell you it's really true; he doesn't lie." 
 I was, but I don't think anyone's mom/grandmother was. The marketing department needs to do some work, not just engineering. 
Look, I know Apple isn't Samsung and doesn't just make and throw everything at the wall to see what sticks. But these announcements are getting be a yawn-inducing borefest, what with not a single surprise in the last few years. We haven't had a "And one more thing..." in years. Predictable, and that means irrelevant at some point. Something, anything...it's obvious the security imperative Cook set forth a year or so ago isn't sticking; the supply chain is as transparent...