or Connect

Posts by macinthe408

This is like me punching you in the face, after which I say, "Well, it's up to you on whether we remains friends or not," placing the burden on you to defend the behavior that prompted me to punch you in the face in the first place. 
Analysts everywhere are already downgrading their predictions based on the rumored spec of the next iPhone when it's placed up against actual specs from Samsung. "These rumored specs just don't excite me. Samsung's real specs are much better than these rumored, pulled-out-of-my-ass specs."
This presentation contains the world's greatest use of the pregnant pause.    ....   "This is a day..." 
Can anyone differentiate themselves in this market? It's all the same functionality, with the only difference being the chrome. Apple, help.
Will this be as successful and ubiquitous as Face Lock? 
I've always been surprised at the lack of complaining about the fact that Apple's Keynotes were always a who's-who of Your Favorite Ivy League College's Fraternity Board.    Please post the one or two exceptions to this when an Asian has come on stage. 500 points for a female. An extra 1,000 points for any African-Americans. 
Waiting for professional analysts to downgrade Apple stock in real life based on information that is not real. 
Man, is the NSA stuff so advanced that none of the industry-leading security advocates can see this stuff at work in the wild? Not even Charlie Miller can sniff out this stuff? It seems he would've encountered some strange process/app/utility running somewhere during one of his scans of iPhones/iPads at work, to the point that it would've aroused his curiosity. But, again, maybe the NSA stuff is so ahead of its time that not even top security researchers can "see"...
My fucking god, to what ends?
It's over for Apple. I am an analyst and am downgrading Apple stock to junk status after the details of this Mavericks update was released. If all we can get in a x.1 release is a Mail update and some VoiceOver patches, then that means Apple can't innovate anymore. I expect a home run each and every time, even for a x.x.1 release.