or Connect

Posts by plokoonpma

It did not worked on my mac. 1. It never connected to their severs (did not became accessible) 2. Failed to logged in on my mac 3. Stalled my internet connection/safari so no tab that i had open could refresh or go to another page. 4. Anytime that i tried to force quit it using activity monitor.. it created another process. 5. Its not free, it says is a trial that ends July first in you installed today 6/17/2014
LoL 
To me looks like Honan got a friend to pretend to be him, let him know the answers and trick the tech support to do all that stuff and then come as a victim and generate some attention... Look at his tweets.. he is not anger at all, like he doesn't care about his lost of data..  Anyone else would had the blood pressure up high, it would be totally normal to be angry. But Honan is not.. Then, the use of the word "hacker" exaggerated... yes... Guy didn't hacked that...
no thunderbolt, usb3.. I rarely complaint about updates cause they pack almost always enough features that will make it good enough... at least prices remain the same and its not that expensive to go 6 cores.. but..
See, denial!!!  :)
  He is converting to apple.. watch it.. soon he will be in denial  hehehe
This country allow the abuse of law in a way that is so ridiculous..  I guess that person didn't took the time to read the terms and conditions of the service. I had no issue migrating to mobile me, I miss some features but I won't sue Apple cause that... nothing is forever and also the lack of knowledge should not be a reason to blame the provider of any service..   In the terms of service found here: http://www.apple.com/legal/mobileme/en/terms.html   Clearly...
So you believe Best Buy? Come on... The only thing true is that they profit less from Apple but to blame a 1.7 billion lost on the only products they sell super well....
LOL Really? This is a nice joke, at least the iPad fly out of the shelf compared to the android product they have to put on sale. If their mobile division sucks then they can get rid of it and just sell Apple products and will have a small profit.
I like the video, with time and practice it will get even better.. Great effort!