or Connect

Posts by backtomac

You missed the sarcasm in the post. But nice reply.
I read with great interest your post concerning Sony. I was wondering what your thoughts are of that once great company RIM? What advice would you give them? Your secret admirer, T.H.
They don't want RIM to go down alone.
Sounds like a lousy deal to me when you could get this mac mini for slightly less than $200 more. The mini will be much faster, quieter, have a much longer life span going forward and be able to run current and future OS X upgrades as well as current and future third party soft ware. PPC machines a this point are a bad solution unless you need to run older software that will not run on Intel Macs.
Great post.
They have it built into iWeb to up load to a different web host other than MM. That's covered. I'm worried about using iWeb since Apple have ceased development on it but its ridiculously easy to use and I've nearly finished my site.
I'm in the process of developing a web site for my business. I'm using iWeb to do it because my needs are modest and easily met by iWeb. I am worried though because iWeb has been axed by Apple. WIll this be a problem for me? Would I be better off using another product and if so which one. I need something that is easy to use. Comments and suggestions greatly appreciated.
They make no sense for desktop machines. But for laptops they make sense. Especially machines like the MBA that don't have a lot of excess room and need to conserve on power. The new Intel IG aren't too bad. It isn't as good as the AMD stuff but at least now its OCL capable and the performance gains are pretty respectable.
People yearning for an xMac will cry over this news.
Its not opportunity cost because the dividend is icing on the cake. I bought those shares with no promise or guarantee of capital appreciation or dividend payments. Your trying to minimize the effect of the dividend on the long term shareholders but I assure you that investors that bought in years ago are going to be very happy when those checks come.