or Connect

Posts by jimmac

I knew you wouldn't get it.
There is nothing wrong with wishing for more freedoms for the individual. It's something to strive for. But it's a place we aren't at yet.     Hey I know many libertarians. They're nice people. I used to be one once but then I grew up and realized it wouldn't work in our current state of human development.   Hey they even realized this in old SF films from the 50's.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrZagvsP3o0   Later in this movie Nielsen says that " We're all part...
God! What horse shit. And this is just childish :   If you don't want to listen to the other person simply stop posting. Then you don't have to hear something you don't like and as BR would say get your whittle fewings hurt.
You're so predictable MJ. And apparently you can't read :                 Whereas it was a big priority for Republican administrations. And where did it get them? No where.   As I've said which you seem to like glossing over is the Democrats are guilty of this also but it's nothing compared to the Republicans history.   And now it seems Obama is getting that it just doesn't work. If he had any other stance why would he be turning the other cheeck about Wash. and Colorado?...
I grow tired of your idiocy but you don't see me calling you names.
  Another insult tactic from the SDW play book! Also I've previously acknowledged that the Democrats do this also but it's nothing when compared to what the Republicans have done ( or didn't you catch that? ). Also these are healthy changes with respect to the food items. I don't believe anyone's trying to outlaw salt.   As for Obama's position on drugs it's been mild in comparison to previous administrations. He is a politician after all and I'm sure he would make lots...
Let's look at a recent statement Obama made about the legalization of pot in Washington and Colorado for example :   http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2019900150_apusobamalegalizingmarijuana.html     You're spitting in the wind MJ.   Ps. And now you stoop to the SDW tactic of name calling :   Truly pathetic. The desperate act of someone who doesn't have a real argument. It's you who are taking the low road in this. It's you who are going for misdirection ( not the...
  This is a falsehood. You are lying in this instance and it's here for all to see.   You tried to turn around a statement I made with this :     Implying that it's ok since another group does it also. Reducing the blame. However the truth is anything the Democrats do in this arena pales in comparison to political maneuvering on the Republican side.  Do you remember Bush wanting prayer back in the schools? A major change from the idea of separation of church and state....
  It's not a matter of me feeling better. It's just the way it's been.     Every group has do good-er types that want to tell us how to live our lives but if you can't see the huge difference between the Democrats and the approach the ultra Conservative mind set wants for us all it's either spin or blindness. Maybe both.       Spin. Most of the logic used by the ultra Conservative is based on religious belief ( we are a God fearing nation after all ). I'm sure it's...
Excellent post tonton!