or Connect

Posts by jimmac

Like I said I used to think of you as fairly intelligent. You might still be however clearly you don't understand the nature of science ( or don't choose to ). And  now I see though you just have a closed mind. Oh well.
  Sigh! You're such a child. I really did mean that.     It has everything to do with Evolution. It's the best answer we have currently. Do we understand every aspect of it? No. But we understand enough to form a theory and a pretty good one to. As I said many things in our everyday life are like this. We know they work and we kind of know how just not the complete picture so it's a theory and not provable just yet.     I still have my doubts as to your...
You know I used to think you were a pretty intelligent fellow until I read stuff like this. MJ there are many things in this world that we know work a certain way but don't fully understand the mechanics of the situation. Therefore we can't prove them. However due to trial and error ( also a scientific method ) we know they work and can at least be sure of the basic outline of how they work.   A good recent example is the Higgs Boson. Now this was predicted for over 40...
   Coming from someone who ( now it's proven ) they don't even read their own support for their arguments this is funny.       You offer support for your arguments only to find you haven't even read the whole article. Had you it would have dawned on you it supports my arguments. What would you know about the truth? Sorry but there's no chance of you being taken seriously anymore.   It's clear now that you just throw anything in there to win and if it has holes in it you...
The pont of the article was that Romney was shooting his mouth off about the very people who vote people into office. Hence he paid for it. Nuff said.   Ps. The same will happen to those who do similar things in the future.
and for you :       I mean really trumpy you didn't honestly think I'd just let you gloss over the fact that now we know for sure ( for all to see ) the Emperor has no clothes.        
From your link :     Weather and climate is a very complex issue. If you've ever read anything about Chaos theory you'd know that there are many variables that we're just beginning to understand. That doesn't mean however that Global Warming or our connection to it isn't real.
Well you didn't entirely read your own link when talking to me!   Otherwise you wouldn't have been caught with your pants down trumpy. But thanks for your unintentional support!
    To be honest I was done with you a long time ago but you keep posting your nonsense!   And now of course we know support for your arguments that you supply is nonsense as well as you don't even entirely read what you list for support! How embarrassing for you and yet how telling.   And " Smarmy " ?   I'm not the one that says " My snark goes to 11 "
As far as the original question in this thread there's a really good program on the Science Channel about this. One episode is called " Can we Eliminate Evil ? ".   This video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqb8C9PTcoc&list=PL36410D479361326A shows a scientist who found ( to his surprise ) he has the same kind of brain profile of psychopaths and is even a decedent of a psychopath. He might have developed these tendencies however because of his environment during...