or Connect

Posts by Thorsten

No it does not count as part of that transfer. I read it somewhere on T-Mobile don't rember where
Yeah your right, I used to have 1&1 (a diffrent provider), for Internet and Voip, but now I am back with T-com, cause lets face it, they are really the only onces who offer the real phone, and their pries are now about the same as everybody else offers for Voip. Arcor cannot be called a competition. And the things they offer a pretty good, flatrate for Internet,, IPTV, flatrate to all countires bordered with Germany, Flatrate at all HotSpots. Flatrate to all landline...
Yes absolutly. I was so looking forward to getting an iPhone. But with these prices they cna ust forgeet it. The prices for the plans are actually not so bad, but the prices for minutes and SMS after the included ones are used up are rediculous. Also no carrying over of minutes, and the throtled EDGE is also really annoying. Edge is already slow you odn't need ot make it slower!!!
Hi Guys just thought I let you know. The iPhone contracts have been released in Germany, see here http://www.t-mobile.de/iphone/tarife.jsp And they are really bad, here some of the BAD Highlights: 1. Minutes and SMS are not being carried over to the next month 2. EDGE is being limited to 64 kbits down and 16kbits up when you reach a specific limit on the different contracts, which are respectively 200 MB, 1GB and 5 GB 3. Once you have used up all your...
Oops yes your right its 27 now, forgot about Bulgaria and Rumania who joined this year. Well the Iphone will be in 5 European countries at the end of November, with the 3 countries with largest Population, Germany, France and Britain, that makes almost 50% of the population of the EU. And I am sure most other EU countries will have joined by the end of 2008. And soemof the European markets might not be so interesting to Apple. Some of the EU countries especially Eastern...
Hey Guys You rember the Cubicle iPod nano Ad? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUBKW7EuZZo Well I think it was a year ago at WWDC where they showed off that screensaver which used CoreAnimation to do this screensaver in RealTime. And I expected it to be in Leopard. Anybody know where it is? Or if we can download it form somewhere? Thanks
Well I just hope it will be any 2 year contract which already exist not specific once like everywhere else. That would be sooooo cooool Thank T-Mobile for beeing nice
Isn't ATT in the U.S: a better carrier than T-Mobile. Isn't ATT coverage much broader? The choice for T-Mobile in Germany is quite obvious, T-Mobile has the widest andbest coverage in Germany, and have the most distribution points. The only one who might be able to keep up are Vodafone, but I believe between those 2 Apple chose T-Mobile since T-Mobile probably offered, some better deal. Also Vodafone likes to do a lot of branding so the iPhone is not really for them. I...
Excuse me do you actually know what you are talking about.I admit that I don't that much. But from the sound and like you write you sound non European.I live in Germany. And as far as I can see we don't have that much better cell phones over here.It used to be true a couple of years ago, but now I believe the same cell phones are available everywhere.Could you tell me a single cell phone that is available over here, that is better thanthe iPhone and NOT available in the...
Does anybody know the song name that is played in the new iMac Ad? http://www.apple.com/imac/ads/ Thanks :-)