or Connect

Posts by iM-0N

my .mac account is expired, and suddenly i cant use my email....what happend? is it true that even though its already expired we still can use the email features but only 25mb,
im using the @mac email account..but my mac account is expired.. is there a way to used my email account ... even though i dont want to pay for the member...i heard that even though the mac acc already expired i still can use the limited features account such as mail, .mac sync, etc
btw, is it okay if i reinstall again the os 10.46 even though my OS now is the latest...cuz before updated to 10.47 the preview app works just right... can mac move back from 10.47 PPC to 10.46 PPC combo...
my os is already updated to 10.4.7 and everytime im using the preview app , it doesnt work like it used to be... because, when im opening a groups of images in the same window... the order is not right..in number/ name...it always random...not always....though 4 example if i read a comic....its start from no 134 - last page... and after that it continue to 01-133...this problems always there no matter if i restart my computer... or check the disk uttility...im...
gee..thanks a lot...
is that so...? wow so i dont have to worry about it anymore ....cool... btw my AC is broken and wont turn on anymore...cuz i used it too much... cant sleep anymore....T T hot hot hot... i hate my country's wheater..jakarta is hot...damn!
is it okay to keep turned my PM on without air conditioner/AC in my room cuz i always leave my PM to DL and leave it at home... the CPU temperture can up to 44 celcius and the GPU can reach 63 celcius...without AC ...but with AC it always about 40 celcius for the CPU and 56 for the GPU ...im afraid the GPU will be toast.. is it okay to leave my MAC on up to 12 hours without AC...cuz if i turned my AC on every day it will be noisy..and raise up my electric...
i see..so mac osX is more efficient than windows right? cuz it's optimizing the RAM usage...so in mac os X there is no need to restart my computer to fill the RAM...so inactive means...it's waiting to be used... it the same as available RAM in windows...\ thanks, now i get it...no wonder my ram is always about 15mb free...cuz its all being prepared to be used...
i still not understand the feature...cuz even if im not using anything,one or two widgets, no application running, just 1 download manager...i takes all my 1 gig RAM? wtf IS THIS funny feature...if that the case im afraid buying more ram will be anything useful...i think i will try with 2 gig of ram... and see what happens...
is there a way to use my ram more efficiently? free softwere like ram turbo or something...for mac 0s tiger not a demo like Tiger cache cleaner...