or Connect

Posts by ak1808

And don't run Limewire on Windows as the Administrator.
Because Apple is not a w...
@dutch pear: Yes, plug in a future wireless iPod and there you go - wireless synching for your iPod HiFi. I think that's really why they didn't bother including it.
I have the iPod HiFi and also find the sound amazing. You have to position it correctly in the room (see Apple website), but then you can sit in front of it, close your eyes and seriously enjoy the music. Also the design, while admittedly looking weird on pictures is great in reality. Sleek, minimalistic and massive at the same time. Looks like a piece of furniture in my room, flatmates were amazed. Plus, it will upgrade automatically to Wi-Fi synching when the...
Another thought... what if Apple would integrate VoIP with the iPod first - providing iChat access on the iPod, then releasing a phone after. That would give them a huge network-effect advantage as millions of people would already be part of Apple's VoIP network when they purchase an iPod. Given Apple's talent for ease-of-use, millions would actually discover VoIP with their iPod. Selling a phone after that become easier and easier. The cell phone threat is real,...
I haven't watched TV in years! I don't miss it a bit, on-demand downloads are the future of television. Many people around me have abandonded their TV set. When I zap through TV at my parents place I feel sorry for them. To brainlessly broadcast media data 24hours a day is the crudest, rudest and most primitive thing I have ever seen. This only worked as long as it was necessary.
I wanted to comment on some of your replies: New: I know that there is software out there which can give you the cabability - sort of - and there are also WiFi cellphones already on the market. However, seamless integration is a feature you will find missing. Does Nokia have a VoIP application, yet alone a network? And: How are *they* going to get their phones past carriers channel control? Nightshift: I was not saying that the wireless chip could have no possible...
Hello guys, I am knew to this forum and I came here cause I wanted to throw around an idea that came to me recently and get some feedback on it. I actually turned it into a small article, to give a complete picture, so here we go... ----------------- There has been some speculation recently from rumour sites and analysts alike about the possibility of an upcoming Apple iPhone. The goal of this article is to examine the strategic implications and potential of...