or Connect

Posts by Ireland

I desperately want this product. I value my eye sight, I write a lot and have an iMac 5K for the heavy lifting. Retina screens are way less straining on those precious eye balls.
And you can use Pages on an iPhone and an iPad, but that doesn't mean I want to. I'm trying to limit my technology use, not become attached to it. I like that my phone is in my pocket or face down on a table not distracting me from life sometimes. Technology is moderation is a great thing; I love technology, but I also value and cherish the breaks I get from it.
They very well may have advance watches under controlled circumstances.
Everyone needs a TV set and a phone, far less than everyone needs or even wants a watch. Frankly I'd be very surprised in one in ten iPhone owners want and buy an Apple Watch. A generous survey.
Just review the product. No life advice.
Learned nothing.
One small step [backwards] for mankind.
No I'm using a memory stick not media software. Just renamed a file and put on stick and transferred to PS3 but it comes up as old name on my PS3. It's quite frustrating. And I know if I rename it on my PS3 after copying it over and at some point have to restore my PS3 that all these titles will show up under there old names, as it happened before. I'm looking for a more permanent but simple solution once and for all.
When I renamed this video file I have on my Mac and go to put it on my PS3 is shows up under the old name. Why is this? Is there any way to remove the old information in that file that related to the old name to force the file to name itself permanently using OS X?
Believe it or not facebook has lots of heavily active users.