or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Wang Dongling gets his 15 minutes. Hope he gets some gigs from this. More power to him and all other artists who pursue their passions.
 True. Just look at what her love for cars did for this girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mtm-rBEaU4
Cool looking city. I would if success had anything to do with the price of a stock.
Cool looking city.
  This is such a terrible image. They should have shown the top of the display profiled next to the iPad Air 2 to demonstrate thinness better, not the hinge. It is interesting though, from the looks of this image, that the outside of the hinge is part of the aluminium display bent over, making the hinge and screen more one-piece-like than any previous Mac portable. And the inside of bottom of the display is black rather than the inside of the hinge as per usual, no...
'You're friending it wrong'.
 Did not know that. Wow. These companies have so much power it's pretty scary.
 Anti-American? This has nothing to do with America. Your last few presidents have been wiping their ass with your constitution anyway.
 I'd so love for Apple to open up iMessage and FaceTime by releasing those apps on Android. To be able to send iMessages to everyone (Android users would download iMessage) would make my usage of my Apple devices far more seamless and enjoyable. Juggling messaging apps is quite annoying.
I so want a cross-platform iMessage.