or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Or wired now. None. Also, their mice suck from my point of view. Even Ive defended their old puck mouse design recently: a terrible creation. Turns out he is human after all.
 I had an idea a while back that when you start typing numbers on your apple keyboard your trackpad revealed these white numbered lights below its surface in the layout of a number pad via microscopic holes in the glass like how the power light is hidden. Or simply beneath the glass in a well done manner and you can continue from there to type the numbers via your trackpad. Don't type numbers via trackpad for a given period and they fade out.
 Ive looks visibly more relaxed and healthy than he did before taking on his new role. I'm so glad for him, and for us.
The signups for the app must have been low.   And yeah, wouldn't rule out bait and switch.
Wonder if the Magic Keyboard is an Apple keyboard and Magic Trackpad combined into one product: Chances of it being backlit: doubtful.
Iovine is right. Freemium music doesn't pay the artists nearly what they are entitled to. Apple could offer free music in the morning, it doesn't need the money, but they avoid freemium to ensure the artists get paid. It's a rather straight forward argument. You prefer freemium because you couldn't care if the artists get paid.
Apple Music will find its way. I'm glad Apple bought Beats. Their audio products are becoming more sophisticated and improving gradually. Cut to several years down the line and Apple will have a superb speaker/earphone/headphone lineup with a great modern brand and a simply great streaming service and it will be because of the Beats acquisition and perhaps more importantly Apple will be after inking a TV Show subscription deal with Hollywood which will give them the...
I think it was a mixed reaction with nervousness and ha ha, nice try. It was the biggest poker tell he's given on the car thing and wouldn't translate well over a transcript. You could tell by his reaction he was caught off guard. You recovered well but it was obvious he has a strong hand.
Steve didn't do everything right, by the way. Cook is right to do interviews that bring up questions related security in a public forum. These issues and political and need public awareness to be won long term. Not to mention that conversations on these matters which Apple's CEO on NPR advertise Apple's stance on this and bring about awareness of a great side of Apple to the general public.
The Apple Car question caught him off guard clearly. Nervous laughter response and other giveaways. It's completely obvious what Apple's doing. Should be in interesting Apple when they release a car: wow, exciting times. Also give us an OLED Apple television with great sound built in.