or Connect

Posts by Ireland

You fail to see often.
 I wrote him because I care. I don't know him personally.
 You're a geek. That's not he product I have in mind. The product I'm thinking of gives the best possible experience to everyone who buys it. And part of the marketing strategy with such a product is educating the average viewer on the importance of sound and why Apple went the extra mile in this regard. Give people what they don't even know they need but once they get it they cannot live without it.
 Steve Jobs would spit in the face of such a design. Give everyone the best product. Don't settle for crap. Sound is so fundamental to the quality of a TV, movie watching experience everyone should get it. Crap sound shouldn't be an option. Yes, I feel strongly about this.
 Yes, but the built in speakers are becoming smaller and smaller and smaller. It's getting to a stage where you literally have to add on a soundbar. My point is the TV maker should build this into the product, because without it the product is unfinished. Do I think all TVs sold now are unfinished products? Yes I do.
 Quit blaming the user. A TV without good sound is an unfinished product.  Anyone who's serious about designing a TV solves the sound problem for the customer because it's their job.
They don't know how to design large scale viewing products. That's why they leave sound for someone else to solve. The TV product should include superb sound quality without adding on anything. That is not the case for any modern TV available today and I think it's a shame. That you cannot get superb sound quality out of the box is a shame, shame, shame. People are going around thinking this is the way things are, but it doesn't have to be this way. It really seems like...
I'm sure the sound is abysmal. Sound when it comes to video content is more important than picture quality—though picture is very important. It's the one area where student films falter the most: sound quality. Skinny TVs invariably mean pesky sound systems. And I'm of the thinking that you should not need to add on an additional product for the TV to be good. It should be good out of the box. The included soundbar in modern TVs should blow away TVs of old. They certainly...
The perfect Apple TV has hardware + software polish.   But all the polish in the world won't make up for a lack of content.   Perhaps a super successful platform gives them negotiating power, but that's a future promise. Until they have the right content deal in place it's not in place. Much to be proven here. i hope to God they have an awesome TV in the lab ready to go for when this content play is up and running and it's for sale + for contract.   Paying $79 a...
 Who's pretending anything. We need to grow up as a race and stop killing one another. This isn't about preventing killing, that's impossible. This is about leading by example. We're behaving like humans from any time in history. We need to spiritually evolve and grow out of these caveman like impulses. You're thinking is all wrong and part of the problem.