or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Certainly a mouthful. Here's the building in question:  I find that Starck-designed super yacht hideous.
This should negate a lot of these distracting court cases. I just wish Samsung would stop copying. They are nothing but a bunch of unoriginal charlatans. In other news, I used an s3 yesterday for about 10 minutes; wow, what a terrible experience. I never knew they were such utter junk! Scrolling wouldn't keep up with your finger, the Chrome browser on it is garbage, and their App Store is riddled with crapware and the search function in the store (Google run store; search...
I think an investigation of this type is fair. If Apple is doing enough they will be found innocent. Let's hope this seriously tarnishes freemium apps, cause the majority of them are a con.
That's a lot.
 We'll see. WWDCs big focus is 10.10.
 And what's the bets they bring cans of Heineken on stage.
Rumour: Dr. Dre to replace Tim Cook as Apple CEO.
 Wrong thread, sorry.
In other words: 'I am as confused about this as you are, but I know Apple isn't dumb so I'll try to find a positive explanation for this rumoured seemingly nonsensical acquisition.'   Myself I would rather Apple had used that 3.2B to buy Twitter 2 or 3 years ago. Or one third of it to buy Instagram and bundling the network into every iPhone as part of the Photos app package. But especially Twitter. If there was ever a social network that fit Apple it would be Twitter....
EDIT:   I commented on wrong thread.