or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Now that Panasonic has stopped making plasmas (I think they have), couldn't Apple acquire this stuff for a song? Given that I am convinced if the circumstances were right they would release a TV, shouldn't they snap up the patens and knowledge required to make the best TV displays known to man?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-K1uMpkn8
Yeah, this is huge deal. Now close those illegal prisons and quite droning the shit outta the world.
And we have a winner. Oh and btw there are other countries out there beside the US. Just sayin'.I still maintain the one thing holding back Apple from releasing the TV Jony has in his lab is the lack of a 2-year all-you-can-eat content/contract deal Apple has been unable to cut with the powers that be. If Apple had a deal in place where people could sign a contract with them and buy a TV from them for a subsidised price for around $499 to $999 depending on the model I'd...
Yukari Iwatani Kane's Haunted Empire is where that info came from. Not so much a report as much as a book of lies.
 They want to sell you content. You're looking for a PS3.
 If it doesn't work well that's fair enough, but you haven't tried it. Also, when in your living room you're always guaranteed to be in your own house, and manual search is there if you want it. I think this voice remote search, if it works well (certainly no guarantees at this point) is a very good idea. I'd definitely use voice search if Apple TV had it. I use Siri on my iPhone the whole time in my house to do Google searches, and I can tell you after owning Apple TVs...
 Yeah...       Or... how about skiing in a mall? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeMcIKnPLdA#t=1m6s
Amazing. Now where's the entrance and what does it look like to look down not the store? More photos, please.
DEDICATED GAME CONTROLLERS.   BLUETOOTH (no line-of-sight) REMOTE.   Are you listening, Apple?
 Oh God please stop with that accounting crap. This was used as an excuse for the fact that Apple used charge $2 for AirPort Utility, and OS X, and other things, now they are free. It's a lame excuse. It was used as an argument against my prediction that Mavericks was gonna be free, and guess what happened? I don't think having this free does anything to really affect Mac sales and in fact I think just furthers people love for the platform and Macs in general, making them...