or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Good idea.
All this secrecy is dumb. We need to grow up as a species.
 Yeah, it certainly does make one think the 5.5" iPhone is a load of bull. Getting rid of the 3.5" iPhone and providing a 4.7" model as the alternate iPhone screen size to the 4" model seems to work well I think.
Aren't 3D printers just amazing! Ive and Co. can print out models like this in-house and test them out in the hand, against the ear, pick them up put them down, pocket them and then make a decision. (Apple has had 3D printers in their design studio for several years now)   I know my sister doesn't like the shape/hard edges of the 4, 4s, 5 and 5s, and actually chose to buy a second hand 3Gs on eBay instead when her old 3Gs broke. She'd love this phone.
Just has a thought, what if the keys were precisely flush with the surface of the computer and the entire area replaced the trackpad as a touch sensitive surface. Only issue then is clicking.
No. Fingers in ears. La la la la la la...
This here is playing like Samesong is on the defensive. I hope the jury sees it with the same eyes. Please let Apple get a huge sum and whatever about the dollar cost that it is a huge PR disaster for them.
That's what I thought. I never knew Samesong's profits were as close to Apple's. Apple are such a better company with much better profits they should be crushing these guys more. I think it's time not just for one or two new iPhones, but for a slight tweaking in iPhone price points. A 16 GB 5s shouldn't be €699 in Europe. Please lower it a little bit, Apple, you'd double your market share and bolster the long term health of the platform if you did. I know myself, my sister...
 Makes no sense? So what do I do in case of emergency or if someone wants to ring me? Duh. I need a phone. My iPhone happens to also be a phone. In daily life I use iMessage and the iPhone fits in my pocket.
 Because I can be contactable by phone and in cases of emergency. Duh.