or Connect

Posts by Ireland

That's better looking than the 5s. I'm thinking it'll be super-sexy in real metal.
Touch ID, a sapphire glass display and improved speakers and iPad Air would be close to the perfect product. As it is I think it's possibly the best product ever made. All we need now is for Apple to admit you can't get away without a file system of some sort. I heard Marco Arment talk about this recently. I'm thinking a good solution would be to have an app called Files created by Apple which contains all your files and have apps that plug into that system simply display...
Because original design and care is what makes a quality product.
The page won't load.Edit: got it loaded. Want that 5 minutes back.
Not this much. Not this shamelessly. Only idiots would support this company at this stage. They are a full blown embarrassment.
The gold hue on that mockup is hideous.
iOS 6 versus Galaxy S3 camera shutter buttons:     Here's more gems:       Look-y here...     The top part of this next image is a Samsung tablet with a Samsung case attached:       The one question remains is when are Sammy going to introduce the "Spark" miniature, reversible charging cable?
Yeah, number 2 is meaningless when you're winning.
 It's a loss, but a win in aggregate. Lesson: if you're a big corporation crime pays.
 That could? Where did this pull that figure out of? Because that's what Apple is seeking? Seems odd to jump to that conclusion at the point.