or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Apple should have set up a shell company to collect this data 5 years ago. Starting now?
Hideous that screen is. I can only imaging how annoying that large a screen is for the driver at night. The new AUDI TT all-in-one virtual cockpit direction is much more my preference.
You're muxing up Tesla with SpaceX spam. But your point is made. Tesla have some of the best battery people on the planet.
If you're having an affair you've got bigger problems than getting caught.
No one listens to you? Nonsense :PShooting you down because  Watch doesn't need it to function for  Pay
No one listens to you? Nonsense :P
More importantly it sounds like a far worse experience.
You're not the only one. The rumoured lack of a clickable trackpad is the only thing putting me off the rumoured rMBA. A far bigger issue for me than the dramatic single USB type-c port move.
Patent ≠ product
What I'd love to see more than anything in the 12" MacBook Air "stealth" is the entire area of its trackpad is invisibly and magically a Touch ID surface. Want to unlock your Mac? Place a finger on the trackpad. Want to buy an app or rent a movie on your Mac? Same. Want to log into eBay or Facebook or whatever? Simply place one finger on the trackpad. That'd be amazing!! It would change notebook computers forever.