or Connect

Posts by Ireland

No one believes it'll be 4 gig. The existing model is 8 gig.
I think they mean gold aluminium one.
Speaking of things for holding your iPhone 6. Just ordered the Lanparte gimbal 30 seconds ago. And ordered the Moondog labs anamorphic lens this week. Going from the DSLR filmmaking world into the iPhone filmmaking world. I was going to go in the opposite direction to URSA mini but I've decided to focus less and pure visual quality and more on visual storytelling so I can use my money to invest in much better audio gear. Gear is so cheap these days I feel it makes more...
USB-c on all devices worldwide.
For me the ability to be able to play mosts songs from Siri is super. And certain things about the UI for the Music app I like a lot. I like the mini player and the animations.   On my iMac 5K I can't get Apple Music to show up on iTunes, on my MBA is shows up fine. It's telling me to update iTunes on the 5K to see Apple Music but it is up to date.
I see no connection at all, it's purely coincidental that both are subscriptions. Just an excuse for Jessica Lessin to write an article. She's projecting those connections herself.
If you're in the market for a model 3 in 2017, get it. Remains to be seen if Musk hits that deadline and price point though.
Steve himself said that despite their desires to build a better TV from scratch they had no viable go-to-market strategy. The whole TV thing is predicated upon their TV show deal being compelling. If they can convince people to pay a monthly fee of $40 for certain about of channels (and the content owners to offer it) and offer that on Apple TV 3 and 4 then they can also offer a subscription contract at a higher value that includes a free TV over a 2-3 contract until it's...
I hope Samsung get a second stinger.