or Connect

Posts by Ireland

Either build and use or build and sell publicly what you have said patent application for within a designated period of time (perhaps 3-5 years) or you lose the rights to the application and any chance of it getting granted. And what's more, if you apply and follow all the rules correctly your granted patent has a limited life. Perhaps 20 years for hardware and 10 years for software. Something along the lines of this would stop patent trolls in their tracks, would help...
Seriously, go.
 Go take a holiday from here.
This is of course how many months before the merge messenger with WhatsApp?
 Kuo predicts 36" iPad for $299 !!!
 Where is the thing you don't iWant?
 That's the limited edition model design to show how premium a brand Apple is. That's the jewellery. There will be cheaper models. Chill.
 I don't know about a discounted phase out, but perhaps it will replace both the current Airs. The 11" is too small anyway. If it does replace both current models they need to make it 16:10 though. But the main reason I think you could be right is after holding the 13" Retina MacBook Pro up the other day it felt almost as light as my 13" Air. So much so in fact I'll probably switch up the one of them over the next year for editing my FCPX projects via an external display,...
 I'd love to see Apple drop the hammer and replace the existing Air models with a 12" Retina model and a 14" Retina model while maintaing current prices.
 Exactly, just like the thinner Retina MacBook Pros he predicted for last year's WWDC? Oh wait, yeah, they never arrived.